« Romance and Relationships Forum

Ask Frances Anything

Posted by Frances Phoenix

posted
updated

Forum: Romance and Relationships

Hello! 

I am studying to be a therapist and while I’m not pursuing relationships as my specific field, I am really good at navigating them for myself and to help others. If you’ve got relationship/sex/love questions feel free to ask! 

Xoxo
Frances 

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Dan Esteban

posted
updated

How do you deal with a very insecure, uber jealous significant other aside from dumping the said person which makes the most sense?

Report Reply

Reply by SafeInSanity

posted

Well, that was a short career! 

Report Reply

Reply by Olober (Oli)

posted

If my ex treats me really well still and shows obvious signs of missing me, should I get back together with them?

Report Reply

Reply by Emr_du_emo

posted

What is a penis?

Report Reply

Reply by Roz :3

posted

Okay so, i dated this boy (A.T) for 2 months and i literally love him so much and we had so much. We did 'things' together and everything and i had liked him for 4yrs and theres a lot more back story but i wont get into that stuff. We broke up a couple days ago due to his and mines unstable mental state. I miss him so much and he means the world to me, he said that he would definietly like to start over but i dont know when thats gonna be. he doesnt rlly talk to any other girls besides me and i dont want to lose him. someone please give me some insight on what is should do.

Report Reply

Reply by Zorstrokst123

posted
updated

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!www.aka.ms.yourpc

Report Reply