« Food and Restaurants Forum

What is your favorite cupcake flavor??

We are working to come up with new ideas that we think the public will be interested in. What are your favorite cupcake flavors? 

Report Topic

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Anna

posted

I made a blue moon beer flavored one once and it was nice!  Red wine with chocolate also goes over well always! 

Report Reply

Reply by 🌺 Æon Luxe 🌺

posted

I always make strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! they seem to be a hit with all my friends lol

Report Reply

Reply by Thunder Dragon DJ Kaos

posted

I made a Cotton Candy Flavor cupcake it was a good hit

Report Reply

Reply by Reagan Ridley

posted

Cookies and cream with a little Oreo on top. I love C&C whipped cream frosting

Report Reply

Reply by hilma %¤#"

posted

Reply by Kevynn

posted

When I used to go to this bakery they made these "galaxy cupcakes" I could taste things like orange, grape, lemonade and other flavors, imagine fruit punch but instead of fruit punch it was more like a "put a bunch of shit together and shit it out" punch, it was so good

Report Reply

Reply by royalbert975

posted

my name is Albert Roy. And I am a student my favorite cupcake flavor is chocolate. And my sister made cupcakes In-home. she made a very delicious cake. but nowadays she has busy With his exam preparation. And she took help from the best business assignment help service in his exam preparation. It site is good for her preparation.   

Report Reply

Reply by SceneQween

posted

Red Velvet hands down my favorite flavor

Report Reply

Reply by ana key

posted

red velvet and vanilla for sure

Report Reply

Reply by ≈ MiDNiGHT WHiSPeRS ≈

posted

German Choc

Report Reply

Reply by xenon

posted

once i had a chocolate cupcake with an oreo baked directly into it

that was good

Report Reply

Reply by Esmiranda Joye

posted

My favorite cupcake came from a bakery in Pensacola, Florida. They baked the most delicious strawberry cupcakes, with vanilla batter minecraftle and strawberry pieces incorporated in.

Report Reply

Reply by Johnnie C McCoin

posted

Banana muffin is the best

Report Reply

Reply by Reder

posted

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->My favorite Canapes for parties cupcake flavor is chocolate. I love the indulgent, rich flavor of the chocolate cupcakes. They are my go-to treat whenever I am feeling peckish. The combination of a moist, fluffy cake and creamy, decadent frosting is always a winning combination for me. Plus, the sweetness of the chocolate cupcake is the perfect pick-me-up!

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->

Report Reply

Reply by yemeb

posted

In this post, I will take an in-depth look at Zaxby’s Shrimp, Answering all your burning questions & providing you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.

Report Reply