« Sports Forum

Let’s talk MLB baseball

Posted by Tyler

posted

Forum: Sports

Drop a comment and I will give my input on it!

Report Topic

25 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Cesar

posted

New season starting up!

My team is the Dodgers, we're looking good, just signed Bauer but losing Pederson and Hernandez, and likely justin turner

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler

posted

Bro I saw that, you guys have a stacked starting rotation, I live in St. Louis, you guys always make it to the post season though I wouldn’t be worried!

Report Reply

Reply by Cesar

posted

welp, looks like we just signed Turner!

you guys landed Nolan though, how you feel about that? (assuming you're a cards fan)

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler

posted

Yeah I’m a cards fan we basically committed theft for Nolan we gave the Rockies Austin Gomber who threw a 5.29 era his last year in the minors and we also gave them another minor leaguer that batted .188 his last season of play as well it’s hilarious, we have a sports analyst for our news crew here in stl and he couldn’t keep a straight face while breaking down the trade for Nolan

Report Reply

Reply by Cesar

posted

wow! sounds like a head scratcher

poor Rockies, always had good hitters never really good get it together and get long lasting success. Losing Arenado seems like they took a step backwards

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler

posted

Definitely a step backwards we have got great players from them in the past including Larry walker and Matt Holliday too Nolan completes the hat trick lol

Report Reply

Reply by Cesar

posted

pitchers and catchers reporting....

Report Reply

Reply by Brian Palmer

posted

I have much more faith in how my A's are going to do now that they've completed an entire offseason worth of moves in a span of *checks calendar* 12 or so days? Holy smokes!

Report Reply

Reply by DaveyB

posted

Lets Go Mets.   I'm sure hoping we start on time and allow fans in soon enough.  I live in San Diego area, so I do want to see some Padres games..they should be good...but hard to root for them since big time Mets fan.  deGrom best pitcher in baseball...period.

Report Reply

Reply by Cesar

posted

degrom definitely one of the best in the game could win a lot of games for a top tier team. although the mets suppose to better this year it seems?

sorry to hear about the A's haha. welp hope u guys beat the Astros

Report Reply

Reply by maggie 🦄

posted

Speaking of the Cards, I think the NL Central is going to be suuuuper close once again. I'm a Cubs fan and I'm trying to stop biting my nails. The past few seasons have not been conducive to that.

Report Reply

Reply by Cesar

posted

cubs just got pederson from my dodgers he's clutch in big game situations. they don't call him Joctober for no reason

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler

posted

NL central is definitely gonna be very close this year Maggie, I already have 3 games I’m going to once the season starts! LETS GO BIRDS!

Report Reply

Reply by Kristie

posted

I just hope that the Red Sox do well this season.

Report Reply

Reply by Frank

posted

Hi I’m new to this site all together. I see groups arent a thing yet. Then I found forums. I was like oh cool and here I am. Nice to meet you all feel free to add me as a friend and I will do the same for you just let me know. 

And now on to the show

Being from Los Angeles originally. I have Dodger blue in my blood. They are my one and only team of course I’ll watch other games that might sound good at random. 

Report Reply

Reply by Eddy

posted

I bleed Dodger Blue. Let's go ya bums

Report Reply

Reply by SC_Johnny

posted

Dodgers fan as well. Going to watch the game later today as a matter of fact.

Report Reply

Reply by Cesar

posted

a lot of dodger fans here....Let's gooooooo

Report Reply

Reply by Sal

posted

Brian Cashman and the Yankees are about to blow the payroll way past the luxury tax like the old days!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Mayra

posted

i love this thread, too bad it looks kinda dead. (rhyming ftw)

can't stand the new commish and i hope the strike ends soon

go go white sox!

Report Reply

Reply by Money209

posted

Dodgers trash San Francisco Giants nation 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝘣𝘹_𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘣𝘰𝘺18

posted

That Mets no hit bid against the Phillies doe...
I couldnt contain my excitement. I love em.

Report Reply

Reply by Saburo

posted

Conspiracy theory: the LA Dodgers are cheapening out this offseason in order to truly break the bank next winter to pay ALL THE MONEY for Shohei Ohtani.

Thoughts?

Report Reply

Reply by DapperGamelord

posted

In my completely unbiased and fully scientific opinion i think that the world series this year will be jays v mets. thats my hunch.

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler

posted

It's time for the Cardinals to go back to the WORLD SERIES!!! LFG

Report Reply