« Sports Forum

WWE/AEW/IMPACT WRESTLING/PRO AND INDY WRESTLING IN GENERAL!!!!!!!

Whats everybody watching lately, Pro Wrestling wise? or is there alot of old school fans on here that loved to watch WWF, WCW, and ECW? Comment below. Whether youre a Professional Wrestler or fan. Lets make this forum blow up!

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kristie

posted

I absolutely love AEW!! I think it’s awesome. I still enjoy some WWE every once in a while. in fact, I’ll be watching WrestleMania 37 tonight.

Report Reply

Reply by ☆Melody

posted

I loved watching WWE but stopped awhile ago when my favorite wrestler wasn't in matches anymore. 

Report Reply

Reply by Juan

posted

I hate everything WWE and AEW, I moslty just watch MLW and old wrestling clips.

Report Reply

Reply by Alysha

posted

I still watch WWE but I jump through most of it.  I also finally started getting into AEW but again jump through what I don't care about 

Report Reply

Reply by Rotty

posted

Former WWE fan. Stopped watching in 2014. Now an AEW fan. I love so many wrestlers there and my favorite is Orange Cassidy. I like comedic wrestling it brings me happiness, but also serious matches/feuds are great too. Also a fan of indie wrestling. Good stuff.  

Report Reply

Reply by Vanessa Bello

posted

Reply by Joseph Diodati

posted

WWE! Big Sasha banks guy lol

https://youtu.be/Xgaq60tSf_w

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢

posted

i have been watching since i was a kid & i honestly fell out of WWE, but i have been watching AEW & MLW for the past few months & it has gotten me back into it as a whole. went to an MLW match, War Chamber, last weekend in Philly & it was awesome. The Blue Meanie even came out. 

Report Reply

Reply by PrimeTaku

posted

I've watched nearly religiously since like 2002/2003. I for sure was watching earlier than that, but I was too young at the time to remember much prior to '02. Had I not discovered things like TNA in '07 or Ring of Honor a few years later, I likely would've been done completely around 2010. Now I pretty much skip everything WWE related that isn't a PPV, but I do watch AEW and NJPW pretty regularly. On occasion I will also dabble in a little GCW as well.

Guys like Minoru Suzuki, Naito, Tama Tonga, Lucha Bros are my general style/interest.

Report Reply

Reply by Robert

posted

I first watched WWF in late 1985. I have been a massive fan of independent wrestling since the early 2000s.

Report Reply

Reply by tokenbrotha

posted

I’m not into the “whose side are you on!” type of stuff that we see a lot of on social media, but I am a wrestling fan going back to 1990. If you promote something I wanna see that night, I’ll tune in… no matter the company.

Report Reply

Reply by sommer madness

posted
updated

I used to watch late 80s-early 90s wwf as a kid then I used to watch wcw and wwf during the Monday night wars. And ecw too. The real ecw not the wwe version lol. I haven't watch wwe regularly since 2004. I would watch it off and on between 05 and 06 and i used to look at tna til 08 but I totally checked out after that. I watch a lot of old videos on YouTube tho. As far as today wrestling I watch bits and pieces but I really don't keep up with it like that

Report Reply