« Sports Forum

WWE/AEW/IMPACT WRESTLING/PRO AND INDY WRESTLING IN GENERAL!!!!!!!

Posted by Kris Blaze!

posted

Forum: Sports

Whats everybody watching lately, Pro Wrestling wise? or is there alot of old school fans on here that loved to watch WWF, WCW, and ECW? Comment below. Whether youre a Professional Wrestler or fan. Lets make this forum blow up!

Report Topic

18 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kristie

posted

I absolutely love AEW!! I think it’s awesome. I still enjoy some WWE every once in a while. in fact, I’ll be watching WrestleMania 37 tonight.

Report Reply

Reply by ☆Melody

posted

I loved watching WWE but stopped awhile ago when my favorite wrestler wasn't in matches anymore. 

Report Reply

Reply by Juan

posted

I hate everything WWE and AEW, I moslty just watch MLW and old wrestling clips.

Report Reply

Reply by Samsen

posted

Former WWE fan. Stopped watching in 2014. Now an AEW fan. I love so many wrestlers there and my favorite is Orange Cassidy. I like comedic wrestling it brings me happiness, but also serious matches/feuds are great too. Also a fan of indie wrestling. Good stuff.  

Report Reply

Reply by Vanessa Bello

posted

Reply by Joseph Diodati

posted

WWE! Big Sasha banks guy lol

https://youtu.be/Xgaq60tSf_w

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢 ©

posted

i have been watching since i was a kid & i honestly fell out of WWE, but i have been watching AEW & MLW for the past few months & it has gotten me back into it as a whole. went to an MLW match, War Chamber, last weekend in Philly & it was awesome. The Blue Meanie even came out. 

Report Reply

Reply by PrimeTaku

posted

I've watched nearly religiously since like 2002/2003. I for sure was watching earlier than that, but I was too young at the time to remember much prior to '02. Had I not discovered things like TNA in '07 or Ring of Honor a few years later, I likely would've been done completely around 2010. Now I pretty much skip everything WWE related that isn't a PPV, but I do watch AEW and NJPW pretty regularly. On occasion I will also dabble in a little GCW as well.

Guys like Minoru Suzuki, Naito, Tama Tonga, Lucha Bros are my general style/interest.

Report Reply

Reply by Robert

posted

I first watched WWF in late 1985. I have been a massive fan of independent wrestling since the early 2000s.

Report Reply

Reply by Michael

posted

AEW has been my favorite since it’s been around. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for them, and who else will walk down that ramp #LetHimIt #NoMoreWords

Report Reply

Reply by Musette Von Wakenbake

posted
updated

I've watched a variety, AEW, AAA, HOG, GCW, NJPW, The Narrative, Impact, NWA, Bloodsport... can't think of anything else off the - Oh yeah Ring of Honor.

Report Reply

Reply by d r y f r y z

posted

AEW, GCW, Enjoy Wrestling,  FEST.. huge fan of the indie circuit, especially of the wrestler, Effy if anyone has ever heard of him.  Deathmatches are my ultimate favorite kind of match, and for movesets, high-flying all the way!

Report Reply

Reply by aj⁷

posted

ooo i have been watching a lot of aew, wwe, nxt, and some impact stuff, as well as seeing a few clips from indies on twitter and stuff

i will say that pro wrestling stresses me out because there are soo many promotions but twitter helps me keep up lol

i like to watch old stuff every once in a while like tna and old wwe stuff

(if anyone wants to add me and talk more about wrestling feel free to :)

Report Reply

Reply by amante2k14

posted

i love cena

Report Reply

Reply by amante2k14

posted

i still watch it!

Report Reply

Reply by AFW WRESTLING

posted

HOT TAKE: CODY RHODES SHOULD LOSE TO ROMAN REIGNS AT WRESTLEMANIA 40 AFTER ONE SPEAR JUST TO PROVE A POINT TO ALL THE #CODYCRYBABIES OUT THERE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Report Reply

Reply by LegenDarius

posted

Lol I'm actually enrolled in a prowrestling academy. I have been training to become a pro wrestler. It hurts more than I thought it would. Each bump takes something out of me and I get a lot of bruises and my head and hurts from the whiplash. Hopefully I reach my dream!

Report Reply

Reply by Sharan

posted

I've followed wrestling back in the Attitude Era, from 1998 to 2002. I always loved it, no matter my short-watching phase. Back then, I watched WWF and WCW, and I probably watched more WCW because it was available here.

AEW got me excited about wrestling again. I do watch RAW and Dynamite now and follow the PPVs; I don't have more time to watch them. 

AEW has better wrestling, and WWE has greater storylines. 

Report Reply