« School, College, University Forum

Grad students?

I’m currently a grad student getting my masters in special education with a concentration in intellectual and developmental disabilities education.

I tried to go back to school right after undergrad during my first year teaching and it was cray

I took two and a half years off and this is my first semester back.

I graduated undergrad in 2017.

Let’s commiserate.

B3532-B9-F-07-E7-4901-A737-4-B03993-FEB5-A

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Barbie Carrington

posted

Reply by Barbie Carrington

posted

Excellent! you have a very interesting degree! I hope you enjoy your career. roofing firm

Report Reply

Reply by annak

posted
updated

Hi! I am also a grad student this year. If you need help to pass the exams I recommend the best uk assignment help service. Professional writers coming from various fields and they are knowledgeable about different subject interests.

Report Reply

Reply by henry6

posted

During higher education, students often have to prepare multiple documents, quizzes and surprise tests. This is the main reason why most students search for HND assignment help over the internet and choose only the most proficient and trusted my assignment services UK. The increasing importance of writing assignments has prompted students to take a helping hand from assignment services. 

Report Reply

Reply by Gwynbleidd

posted

I'm working on my Master's in Information Science, as well!

Report Reply

Reply by Steve

posted

I'm getting my MEd in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. Starting to explore some doc programs.

Report Reply

Reply by Angel

posted

My first MA was in Psychology. I'm in school again for a MS in Information Science. 

Report Reply

Reply by J4YC33

posted
updated

I just dropped my second M.S. program earlier this year because of logistical problems, and not wanting to write another thesis 17 months after I defended the first.

I'm looking into PHD programs. It. Is. So. Much.

I'm 100% terrified of the potential workload, especially with the labs I've looked at reaching out to.

(My first M.S. is in Cybersecurity. I would not trade the satisfaction of being done with that for anything.)

Report Reply

Reply by Leah V

posted

I am finally post-grad school & I promise it's worth it!

I was an MBA & Masters in MIS

Report Reply

Reply by Addy

posted
updated

Ph.D student in higher ed here.

It's...a lot!

And congrats on being back!

Report Reply