« Quiz/Survey Forum

Help me achieve my dream?

Posted by LS

posted

Forum: Quiz/Survey

Dreaming Big!

Hi all!

I have a dream to make a mobile app to help folks respond to uncomfortable text messages.

And, I need You to help make this app great!

I'd love to know:
  1. Have you ever receive a text message that made you feel uncomfortable?
  2. What'd you do about it? (How'd you respond to the situation?)
  3. What would have been most helpful to you in that moment?

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by KillMeNow

posted

I get messages from people who get my number from my work and then try to hit on me. Mostly I ignore them so they don't continue. Sometimes they also includea legit work question which means I have to respond. It's gross.

Report Reply

Reply by James Harden

posted

Everybody has a voting channel but remember who you are and what you are for come on this article it was good to have all aspects among some formats that were on it. I need to have the all tracks so I can make https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/gloria-kopp/essay-writing-payments_b_14793970.html that has all details among the all that was good to read among all parts on this.

Report Reply

Reply by LoraJhon

posted

The cost of a campaign that focuses on getting your website to the first page of the search engine optimization result pages is pretty high if you go the old way! In the earlier times of search engine optimization services, the way of qualitybloggeroutreach presence was to use tags and a lot of them. Also, getting many backlinks and putting up huge banner ads on popular websites was the way to go.

Report Reply

Reply by FaithKabanda

posted

Even though the new technology has now been made available to the public, we can still convert our cars into water-powered cars from our homes. The non-plastic bottled water system is gaining popularity as thousands of people around the world have already started using mountain water bottles. An electrical process called electrolysis is used to extract energy from water. Then you can complete your pure water need.

Report Reply

Reply by James Harden

posted

The wedding is a special day in anyone's life. Go for online help, select a crochet wedding dress and the style of wedding dress that fits into the wedding theme....extract beautiful images and then final the wedding dress. 

Report Reply

Reply by folim

posted

Creating a mobile app to help people respond to uncomfortable text messages is a thoughtful and innovative idea. To frame it in a concise manner, similar to the style of a brief app description like that for an IESCO web bill app that is also very good to use.

Report Reply