« Games Forum

RESIDENT EVIL

Posted by xXgoombatXx

posted

Forum: Games

** Hellooooo! whuts yalls fav an least fav RE game an why?? **

My personal fav is RE5!! I cant help but just adore Chris an Sheva, they both r just so funny and dramatic!! its all jus dumb campy fun an I LUV it (plus it has peak wesker!!! cant top DC Douglas's as a va lol) :p i kno its not really scary but i dont really think they were trying to make a scary game. 4 this game its def all about the experience of playing it.

personally, my least favorite is RE8. I jus cant make that much of a connection with ethan as a protag and the game itself feels like a poor reskin of other RE games mechanics :/ besides the baby part in the beneviento house i was kinda bored 

!!! DROP URS BELOW !!!

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Leo

posted

i love re4r and re3r for the takes on luis and carlos!! i love them both sm ^_^ i wish re3 was longer tho rip all the cut content </3

i also really enjoyed re6 despite everything idk im crazy for aeon crumbs…. it was also what introduced me to re :3 though i only really got into re recently with the release of re4r :D 

ion really have a least fav… everything ive seen has a special place in my heart so far :3

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by neyuna

posted

I love RE revelations 2. It's my favorite. Idk, maybe it's because of nostalgia. RE revelations 2 was game that introduced me to resident evil 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by RecRok

posted

While I have fond memories of playing the first game while it was emulated on my awful laptop. I think RE7 has to be my favorite, it's one of the only games that actually scared me at some points, plus Jack Baker is such a memorable antagonist. 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Mr. Hazard

posted

I completely agree that RE8 is my least favorite. I loved the Texas Chainsaw massacre vibe RE7 throwed at me but Village was just a boring game to play for me.

I like the cheesy action horror vibe RE is going for and personally more action meant better more in-depth gameplay. I think RE6 was too complicated for people to get to grips with but for me and the others who spent time and bothered to master it realize it's one of the most fun third person action games of all time.

My favorite RE game would be Code Veronica though, I love that story so much.

Permalink Report Reply