« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Alternative babes! Do you have a small business? It’s your time to shine! πŸ–€πŸ’«

One of my favorite things is discovering new small shops to support, especially cool alternative ones πŸ–€

So if you’re a goth, punk, hippie, or any other variety of lovely weirdoooo with a business of your own, comment the name of it & any links down below so we can all support each other!Β 
βœ¨πŸ–€πŸ’šβœ¨ Emphasis on Black owned, Indigenous owned, POC & Queer owned shops cuz there can never be too many & I’d love to see your work!!Β 

I’ll start us off with mine: πŸ“ΏπŸ•―GOTHADELIFIEDπŸ•―πŸ¦‡
(it’s also listed on my page in my About Me section )

Enter my psychedelic sanctuary where I offer used & handmade clothing & accessories for the groovy & spooky alike~ (Currently working on some handmade things, to be posted soon!) I also do custom items; I’ll always do my best to make your vision come true!! ✨
I’ve got something for everyone I believe, so I’d love it if you stopped by to check it out! Any support is welcomed & MUCH appreciated as you’d be helping me make the next steps in my life (moving out, car, etc.)

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Successfulmistake

posted

@SUCCESSFULMISTAKE ON IG TO SEE THE CLOTHES AND ART I MAKE. ALSO A LINK IN MY IG BIO TO GO TO MY WEBSITE.Β 

MY WEBSITE IS SUCCESSFULMISTAKE.INFO

Report Reply

posted

@SUCCESSFULMISTAKE ON IG TO SEE THE CLOTHES AND ART I MAKE. ALSO A LINK IN MY IG BIO TO GO TO MY WEBSITE.Β 

Report Reply

posted

Report Reply

posted

Report Reply

Reply by genes!s

posted

hai! my depop is absurd_bitch gonna go check yours out <3

Report Reply

Reply by Webjago

posted

Hire a professional forex , Crypto trading, gold, Indexes Technical Analysis Traders for mentorship, Coaching, AccountΒ  Β management and investment at www.tradetechnicalanalysis.com

Report Reply