« Podcast Forum

True Crime/murderinos?! Just looking for my peeps 🥺

Posted by 🖤 Death Rae 🖤

posted
updated

Forum: Podcast

Looking for people who want to discuss everything true crime podcast based (and etc) 

My favorites are: 
  • Small Town Murder
  • My favorite murder 
  • The vanished 
  • Tenfold more wicked 
  • Let’s not meet 

Stay Sexy and Don’t Get Murdered everyone!
Included a picture of me with my favorite small town murder merch!   

793-E8223-0780-4-D44-8-C89-15-A4-DA62-C864

Report Topic

56 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Sarah Fontana

posted

Yessssss I’m obsessed with true crime. I haven’t heard any of this podcasts, but I’m adding them to my list. My favorite at the moment is Morbid Podcast

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤 Death Rae 🖤

posted

I have not listened to last podcast or morbid but I’ve heard great things about both. 

I will probably listen to them eventually because I seem to keep adding true crime podcasts left and right. Lol podcasts are definitely my largest form of entertainment and information consumption. 

My favorite murder and small town murder are both very different but they share the commonality that they include comedy in their podcasts. Both also are mental health advocates in different ways. 

I feel like good hosts of podcasts kind of become friends in a way! 

Report Reply

True Crime dominates my Podcast Addict queue! Favorites:

Trace Evidence
Crimelines
True Crime Garage
The Vanished
True Crime All the Time Unsolved
Someone Knows Something
Twisted Podcast
Nighttime Podcast 
Dr. Death
Bad Medicine
The Apology Line

The list goes on! 

Report Reply

Reply by Kalibugg11

posted

Lights Out Podcast on Spotify is a great listen for a variety of things (Aliens, Paranormal activity, haunted places, and murders) hope this helps!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Amber Nicole

posted

I'm super into true crime podcasts! My favorites are:

Morbid
Crime Junkie
Casefile
The Apex and the Abyss

But I also like Crime Countdown (it's by the Morbid girls and they're shorter episodes than Morbids usually are), Supernatural with Ashley Flowers, Lore, Unexplained, Very Presidential with Ashley Flowers, Ologies, and Death in the Afternoon (its pretty much abandoned but they have some good episodes!).

Report Reply

Reply by Msbalenciaga

posted

I’m obsessed with MFM and the Oxygen channel as well as I.D. channel!!! Glad I found some of my people on here! 

Report Reply

Reply by Mel

posted

Yesssss I LOVE true crime! Fav podcasts are crime junkies, red collar, court junkies, anything by parcast, morbid and a few others!! 

It’s so hard to find people to talk about them with

Report Reply

Reply by Mel

posted

Yesssss I LOVE true crime! Fav podcasts are crime junkies, red collar, court junkies, anything by parcast, morbid and a few others!! 

It’s so hard to find people to talk about them with

Report Reply

Reply by rhiasch

posted

I love true crime but I've actually only listened to one podcast, it's called Morbid. I would 100% recommend listening. The girls on it are amazing with their research and so respectful to the cases. They also have super funny banter inbetween and I love it! 

Report Reply

Reply by mae !!

posted

i recently found this podcast called the last day and it's super interesting for my true crime and morbid interested brain! SSDGM xxx

Report Reply

Reply by L053R

posted

The only podcast I've listened to is Last Podcast on The Left, but haven't heard anything since they went on Spotify. I read the book they put out and recommend it, but be warned they have a dark humor some may not care for!

Report Reply

Reply by T0Rii T3RRiFi3D

posted

I love morbid and park predators! 

Report Reply

Reply by Victoria the Perpetually Congested

posted
updated

Literally listening to My Favorite Murder as we speak. I love Crime Junkie, Wine and Crime, ATWWD, Creepy Podcast, and NoSleep

Report Reply

Reply by Anna ;)

posted

Im addicted to MFM!!

Report Reply

Reply by Ashley

posted

Culpable is probably my favorite true crime podcast. I wish they would come out with a second season though. 

Root of Evil, Sword and Scale, Hell and Gone, Crime Junkie, and Down the Hill are all excellent as well. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ashley

posted

Culpable is probably my favorite true crime podcast. I wish they would come out with a second season though. 

Root of Evil, Sword and Scale, Hell and Gone, Crime Junkie, and Down the Hill are all excellent as well. 

Report Reply

Reply by Leah V

posted

YES! I run the Murdereaders Bookclub on FB & goodreads. 

I am always down to talk true crime, yall!

Report Reply

Reply by MK

posted

aghhh i love true crime, my favourite podcast is probably morbid!

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤 Death Rae 🖤

posted

Guyyyyys I made a group for this type of topic!!!! Plz join 

Report Reply

Reply by Hispanic At The Discord

posted

Thanks for this great list. Gonna have to add them to my list since I'm just starting to get into True Crime podcasts. 

Report Reply

Reply by Rowan

posted

ROTTEN MANGO-

Stephanie covers all kinds of crimes, from you classics like Bundy and Dahmer but also the lululemon murder ,the randonautica suitcase murder (i actually knew the kids who found the suitcase AND my gf is related to the victims), and even murder mystery and true crime books she reads, she has a mukbang channel where she covers cases with her fiancé  

Report Reply

Reply by seraphxo

posted

hey i love let's not meet!

Report Reply

Reply by seraphxo

posted

hey i love let's not meet!

Report Reply

Reply by Rebecca Bearpaw-Sanders

posted

Love true crime. I'm seriously addicted.

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤 Death Rae 🖤

posted

Let’s not meet is a great one! But I took a break from it for a while! 

Report Reply

Reply by Farrah Isham

posted

i dont really listen to podcasts but i do like to listen to Bailey Sarian's videos and watch criminally listed on you tube 

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤 Death Rae 🖤

posted

That’s awesome! Bailey has a podcast now too! I’m listening right this minute actually 

Report Reply

Reply by lexis

posted

I dig true crime so much, it’s a big obsession of mine.

Any Crime Junkies?

Report Reply

Reply by Deliberance Henning

posted

This sounds great!! Definitely interested

Report Reply

posted

Report Reply

posted

Report Reply

Reply by Ariel

posted

i use to listen to crime junkie so much but now i cannot stand it!!!! compared to other ones its just so scripted and doesn't really flow well for me.

my favorite is Morbid <3 any fellow weirdos? 

Report Reply

Reply by Yan Yan

posted

• Rotten Mango
  • Crime Junkie
  • Going West: True Crime
  • The Vanished Podcast
  • True Crime Couple
  • Morbid
  • Already Gone
  • The Vile Files
  • Crimes and Consequences
  • Beyond Contempt

Lately I've been listening to Harsh Reality: The Story of Miriam Rivera 

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤 Death Rae 🖤

posted
updated

The vanished podcast makes me sad..

Had to take a break 
I am also listening to harsh reality 

Report Reply

Reply by Votera Binicci

posted
updated

I'd like to give a +1 to Last Podcast On The Left. It can be hard to listen to since the hosts are prone to going off topic but the stories they tell are genuinely fascinating. EDIT: If you don't wanna listen on Spotify, their contract ends in February so here in a couple months you'll be able to listen on Apple Podcasts again

Report Reply

Reply by Yan Yan

posted

I agree the Vanished Podcast is sad but on the bright side it’s bringing light to the missing persons and making their stories known so ppl could come forward with answers for the families looking for them 

I’m seeing a lot of ppl posting about the last podcast on the left, I never heard of that podcast. I will definitely listen to them 

I recently subscribed to Catch My Killer

Report Reply

Reply by Yan Yan

posted

Anyone going to CrimeCon next year in Vegas?

I really want to go to the convention but a standard ticket is $309!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤 Death Rae 🖤

posted

Never lol I’m too poor 

Report Reply

Reply by Yan Yan

posted
updated

I can so relate I am poor too that $309 goes to rent and other bills

Crime Junkies do live shows and it's under $300, I want to attend one of their live shows whenever they do one again

They've been to 
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Austin, TX
  • Boston, MA
  • Brooklyn, NY
  • Chicago, IL
  • Dallas, TX
  • Ft. Lauderdale, FL
  • Indianapolis, IN
  • Los Angeles, CA
  • Orlando, FL
  • Philadelphia, PA
  • Phoenix, AZ
  • Portland, OR
  • Richmond, VA
  • San Diego, CA
  • San Francisco, CA
  • Seattle, WA
  • Tampa, FL
  • Washington D.C.

Report Reply

Reply by xXx Kareem xXx

posted

It's been hard for me to get into podcasts But Sword and Scale got me hooked! I can't articulate why, but try one episode and find out why, then try to explain it to me! 

Report Reply

Reply by auntie peach

posted

Lovee truecrime podcast omll, its like entertaining but at the same time you could like learn the signs of a potential killer Lol!

Report Reply

Reply by auntie peach

posted

Lovee truecrime podcast omll, its like entertaining but at the same time you could like learn the signs of a potential killer Lol!

Report Reply

Reply by suavesmjt

posted

I just started getting into true crime podcast but currently listening to crime junkies and looking at all of ur recs TT

Report Reply

Reply by Heiding in plain sight

posted

Reply by RedTurtle13

posted

Last Podcast on the Left, Last Seen Alive, National Park After Dark and, True North True Crime are my current faves!

Report Reply

Reply by Kitty

posted

i absolutely love murder podcasts, i’m personally hooked on the podcast Anatomy Of Murder 

Report Reply

Reply by Gigglegore

posted

I'm into listening to MrBallen, Bailey Sarian, Disturban and Eleanor Neale cover true crime cases on YouTube while I'm at work definitely helps my brain stay occupied 

Report Reply

Reply by Pattie

posted

Criminal & Crime Junkie are my fav! Currently binging The Deck Investigates

Report Reply

Reply by percy

posted

im still sorta new to it, so i only really listen to crime junkie in terms of podcasts. i watch a lot of documentaries though !

Report Reply

Reply by Dee

posted

Other then a random one or two podcasts my Playlist is all True Crime.

Vanished.  Trace Evidence.  Crime Junkie.  Morbid. Disappearances.  The Deck.  Counterclock.  Every Town.  

Just to name some.  

Report Reply