« Friends Forum

searching for friends ૮꒰⑅ ´ ཀ `⑅꒱ა๋࣭ ⭑♡

Posted by Priz

posted

Forum: Friends

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊ hello! 

my name is priz! most people just call me pri though, it rolls of the tongue better! 

anyways I would love to meet some new people on here and hopefully, we can become friends     >.<, I am 18 y/o and I live in the US. I work at this super cool arcade/laser tag place and I work a lot, so I will be talking about it quite a bit. i love to write and read like a total loser, but I also skate too. i am really into cars and I am starting work on my own, I am also a huge gamer. I have a triple monitor setup I wanted to start streaming on maybe one day but I doubt that will happen since I tend to put things off a lot. most of my life is spent sleeping though, always curled up in bed during my free time snoozing away the day. 

i also have a cat who I love very very much and he comes before anyone. his name is pyro, one day when I discover how to upload pics, my whole page will be filled of just him on my blogs. he is the sweetest baby to ever exist. today I took him on a car ride with my sister and her boyfriend. it was fun but I don't think he enjoyed it very much. he loves going outside though, and going on walks. 

anyways ill stop yapping, I may be scaring people away. if you got this far though, you have to friend me and send me a msg. and we have to become best friends. sorry I don't make the rules I just follow them <3 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Mephisto

posted

Whoa, you work at an arcade ? That must be the best job ever =O I'm looking to make some friends too, can I DM you ?

Permalink Report Reply