« Back to the neurodivergent punk squad Forum

how do i "get into the scene"

Posted by freakoz0id

posted
updated

Forum: neurodivergent punk squad Group

i see so many people talking about "getting into their local scene" and sincerely that idea fucking baffles me like actually, i can't understand where to even begin if i were to try doing that

and not for lack of trying. i try keep an eye out for posters and stuff on the street that looks cool, but half the time it's nightclubs i can't go to as a minor or like. not what i'm looking for at all.

im seventeen and fairly socially inept so i dont know many people, and i live in rome, which seems important to mention just because i see people talking about their local scene online and it seems that every "local" is a lot cooler with many more alternative people than mine (and maybe it is, frankly, i don't like living here). but it seems improbable that there's like, NOTHING. 

i don't know where to look for local bands, nor what kind of places to go (again, minor), and the idea of getting into a scene is really confusing to me. i never see anything about shows and generally i just wanted to talk about that and ask if anyone had any tips (hopefully this makes sense)

thanks !

Report Topic

0 Replies