posted

Forum: EMO'S NOT DEAD Group

i lack sites lol also im in the uk so hot topic isnt that helpful ha

Report Topic

19 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by katluv777

posted

not a site but aliexpress has AMAZING stuff dere!! also lewk at goodwill if u have won. im in the us doe!!

Report Reply

Reply by madmaxxx

posted

general tip but try personalize/make your own stuff. if you have a printer and an iron you could buy some colorful or plain white/black tees and print your own funky designs on them

Report Reply

Reply by shan

posted

shein has quite a good range of alternative clothing for fairly cheap

Report Reply

Reply by xxozzy0_0xx

posted

depop! it mostly has secondhand stuff so you cant always find your size, but it's got pretty great stuff lol

Report Reply

Reply by joseph

posted

just go thrifting or go on  depop

Report Reply

Reply by Salem_Bastet

posted

Vampirefreaks.com is a good choice too

Report Reply

Reply by PaigePajic

posted

dollzkill.com

Report Reply

Reply by XxObscurefruitxX

posted

You'd be surprised what you can get out of a combination of thrift shopping and personalisation.

Also depending on where u are in the UK there's this shop called Damaged Society in some shopping centres, its basically like a UK hot topic :)

Report Reply

Reply by xR0b..3rrtX

posted

if you have the patience to look you could always try shein but idk 

Report Reply

Reply by xX★TJ★Xx

posted

GUYZ PLS DONT ORDER FROM SHEIN OR DOLLSKILL THEY SOURCE FROM UNETHICAL FACTORIES (child labor factories) AND THEY R RLY JUST OT GOOD COMPANIES!!!!! BUY FROM SMALL BUSINESSES LIKE PUNKRAVE (link with discount code: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbk9UMlh1SXpfRUNLdkhMRVdWZmEtNlhZWlF4UXxBQ3Jtc0tudVl0TlN1bEtJbndZLXJjSjJnYmdFMWhoTUVNdWNUQmp1UjZOaHp5OFlxYy16eW5CNEprRFlaNEJjN3Y3aXIxTTBkNnplbGo5a3gwYTlYVVdiMlplUTFIMlRkVHRaQXBNOV9OYTkyM2ZnSzRmMUVzYw&q=https%3A%2F%2Fland.punkrave.ch%2Fjakemunro%2F&v=JwgBM2fDyZI), DEVILINSPIRED (www.devilinspired.com), 42LOLITA (www.42lolita.com), BLACKCRAFTCULT (blackcraftcult.com), SKYDANCE, SAMSARAWEAR, JAWBREAKER, AND CALLUNA

ALSO HERES A LINK TO AN ARTICLE WITH 15 ETHICAL CLOTHING BRANDS WITH LINKS TO THEIR WEBSITES https://www.panaprium.com/blogs/i/alternative-clothing !!!! PLS DONT SHOP FROM AMAZON, SHEIN, OR DOLLSKILL, INSTEAD ORDER FROM ONE OF THESE BRANDS!!! IF U CANT AFFORD THEM THRIFT!!!! ITS BETTER THAN SUPPORTING CHILD LABOR AND ORGANIZATIONS THAT CLEAR FORESTS AND DESTROY THE EARTH FOR UR 10 DOLLAR PLEATHER PLATFORMS THAT FALL APERT WITHIN THE FIRST MONTH!!!

Report Reply

Reply by N0ЯA

posted

check out my blog post “list of fav clothing brands”!! i have a good amount of emo/grudge stuff on there ^.^ i def recommend checking it out :P

Report Reply

Reply by ハラ

posted

T.U.K is amzing for anyone who wants shoes

Report Reply

Reply by LlamadoAng3L

posted

posh mart but you can also go thrifting or try depop or even the Flea I’ve found some nice things at the flea XD

Report Reply

Reply by ₳†⅃ ⍲⟆ ∀₵ꙇ₫

posted

akumu ink haz AWESOME stuff 

Report Reply

Reply by soren :3

posted

tripp nyc is pricey but theyve been putting out some cute stuff recently! i always recommend trying ur luck on ebay (I like to look for brands like tripp NYC, h naoto, lip service and set the condition to used) to find some really good deals >_< good luck <33

Report Reply

Reply by Ashton

posted

this might be really vague, but you could hit up some charity shops. if u cant find anything "emo", you could always diy and personalise what you do find

Report Reply

Reply by ☣️xXBiohazardBenXx☣️

posted
updated

I made a Blog entry about this with some links a while back! :D

Report Reply

Reply by xX_N1ghtm4r3_P01s0n_Xx

posted

There's a new brand I found recently called Bunny Gutz. They just sold out their spring releases, but you should check out their Instagram! They have some incredible stuff!

Report Reply

Reply by cinnam0nz

posted

Second hand clothing is really helpfull if your in places like uk. You can buy of vinted and ebay for cheap items

Report Reply