« Back to the Anti-Cipher Society Forum

Documenting Bill Cipher.

Write your experiences with him here, I'd like to be able to keep track.

You're doing your reality a favour!

Report Topic

16 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by BILL CIPHER!

posted

HEEEREEE'S BIIILLLYYYY

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Lil' Gideon

posted

he once made me stand in a cage and do cute dances 'for all eternity'..ย 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by RaguSauce

posted

Daydreamnpt while working, cameย  back to hidden codes in my notes about buying gold and moving cows !

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Stanley Pines

posted

WHAT A BUNCH OF NERDS

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Kathryn

posted

My poor friend likes Bill for some reasonโ€ฆ I havenโ€™t had any experiences yet but Iโ€™m keeping an eye on my friend.

I once drew him on my hand while in my lab class. I made him watch my class go over notes of hematology, so he got some lessons about different white blood cells, the platelets, plasma, and hematocrits.ย 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by vcheriee

posted

Sent me his book that keeps appearing on my shelf for some reason. I won't open it in any case, but it's just very annoying ๐Ÿซ .

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by bunyy โ˜†

posted

passed out and woke up with a triangle on that one spot on my back i cant reach. would try to scrub it off but i cant reach it.ย 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by MABEL PINES โœจ๐ŸŽ€

posted

He trapped me in this cool bubble (The 'Maubble', if you will!)ย where I wasย GOD

It was cool, kinda missed my family though.. 7 out of 10 scratch n' sniff stickers!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by xBiffx

posted
updated

I was also sent a book from Bill just like the user vcheriee (https://forum.spacehey.com/reply?id=674377) whichย implies that there are multiple of them. Curiosity got the best of me, and I read some of the book. In the days following, I woke up with smallย bruises, slight headaches, and the most concerning: pain in my right eye. I have stopped reading the book, and these odd 'symptoms' have since stopped. I have decided to keep hold of the book, though. We don't want it getting into some unsuspecting reader's hands and they do something stupid with it.

[OOC - the right eye pain legitimatelyย happened. I woke up one morning after I had gotten the BoB and it was hurting till the end of the day. kinda freaked me out lol]ย 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by coquetteCharisma

posted

i do not know who this Bill cipher person is, But i know a Bad dude when i see one! he does not sound kind at all! >:(

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Aurora Borealis

posted

Possessed my body while I was helping Ford build the portal and blinded me in one of my eyes by using bleach.ย 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by xx_gabn0nym0us_648

posted

i was walking along the countryside this one night, and i saw this bright yellow light coming towards me at supersonic speeds

i woke up in the hospital with 5 broken ribs, a fractured wrist and a bruised eye. the doctors told me it was a "car crash" but i'd beg to differ it was bill.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Adrian Tzun

posted

I had my first contact with him almost a year. I was lost and confused about my life, nothing would go in the right way. One day when I was walking to my home, an bronze image of an famous character in my country talk to me. He promised me gold, fame and power all over the world. I agreed, revealing his true form. I was suprised, and in that moment, I felt in my back in a mountain of garbage, and he begin to laugh and dissapear

Worst moment of my life

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by S1nfullD33ds

posted

Made a deal to take away my crippling depression for my soul. He got upset when he found out my soul was a 3/4th eaten family bag of Hot Cheetos and gave it back while doubling my depression... Not cool Bill 3/10ย 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Michael

posted

I saw him behind Fredbear...he pushed something on the back of it and...Evan got killed..

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by stone.monkey.hours32

posted

i had a strange dream with him, told me he would give me whatever i wanted in the world if i did him a favor. i quickly turned him down and woke up with a headache and a bloody nose. odd.

Permalink Report Reply