posted

yeeeaah! that's right!

(Orange)

Report Reply

Reply by Relish Ubiquitous

posted
updated

I Love BOC

Left Side Drive & Everything You Do Is A Balloon are two of my favorite tracks.  

Is anyone a fan of Christ. ??  As in short for Christopher who was like the third long lost member of Boards of Canada back in the day.  Look up his stuff it's really good.

Report Reply

Reply by Relish Ubiquitous

posted

There's stuff on YouTube, he has a Bandcamp also

https://www.discogs.com/artist/31633-Christ

It's BOC like but also very unique.  He is credited on the Twoism album.

Report Reply

Reply by gomango_

posted

R35TT. Nuff said. 

Report Reply

Reply by Juni

posted

Oh man I got introduced to BoC back in ‘06 on Myspace. Dayvan Cowboy was the track and I’ve been constantly listening to them since. Favorite track is I Will Get It Tattooed. Fun fact, some tracks of theirs were used in the first Sinister movie.

Report Reply

Reply by Maze Fancier

posted

Geogaddi is really nice. Great for driving or studying.

Report Reply

Reply by cosnix

posted

incredible band! in a beautiful place out in the country is one of the greatest eps of all time, definitely the best idm one.

Report Reply

Reply by ayuxx

posted

I could really go for a new Boards of Canada album. They're easily in my top five favorite artists.

Report Reply

Reply by ~Dylan~

posted

I absolutely love Boards of Canada. Geogaddi has to be my top album, but MHTRTC is a very close second for me. 

Report Reply

Reply by DJ_James_Naughty

posted

I'm really into BoC too. What did you guys make of their recent remix for Nevermen?

Report Reply

Reply by Quinny

posted

If Music Is Math was the only song i could ever play, i would be fine with that!

Report Reply

Reply by AJ

posted

Reply by tero

posted

agreed

i havent listened to their full discography but i fall asleep to some of their songs on a playlist lol

Report Reply

Reply by grand belials kilo

posted

Reply by grand belials kilo

posted

Reply by glue

posted

sooo true

Report Reply

Reply by glue

posted

sooo true

Report Reply

Reply by RockJuleMantis

posted

I literally love boards of canada so much geogaddi is my fav album. Whats yours?

Report Reply

Reply by wound

posted

geogaddi is my favorite because i can listen to it as soon as i leave my driveway for work and by the time i make it to the office the very last track finishes. its perfect

Report Reply

Reply by topher3001

posted

My favorite album is Twoism, just sounds so peacefully surreal. I also got a friend into the song Chromakey Dreamcoat and we were able to talk a lot about that, so it holds significance to me

Report Reply

Reply by X_CyAN!D3_X

posted

The Campfire Headphase is a classic, one of my favourite albums ever

Report Reply

Reply by cigdiva

posted

omg YES love boards of canada!!! the whole atmosphere in geogaddi is insane!!!! even made a song inspired by them lol https://soundcloud.com/sldgemnkyz/yesterdays_news

Report Reply

Reply by kieren Cコ:彡

posted

i recently had to do an abstract expressionist painting based off of a song for my art class and i ended up choosing dayvan cowboy as my song! maybe when im done with the painting i could post it here haha 

Report Reply

Reply by AJ

posted

Reply by Stingray1984

posted

I could listen to each album back to back and not get bored. Not one un skippable song!

Report Reply

Reply by lucid

posted

Love their music so much. My favorite work from Boards of Canada is "A Few Old Tunes Vol 1" although I also love Vol 2. Check them out if you haven't 

Report Reply

Reply by Rift

posted

absolutely adore Boards of Canada, love everything they have done. It's easier to pick a favourite track for me, which I'd probably say is "Over the Horizon Radar" from Geogaddi. I've listened to it hundreds of times and it never ceases to amaze me and wash me over in a raw feeling of longing. 

I also love the old tunes volumes, with my favourite pre-MHTRTC track being Staircase Whip from Volume 2. I have lots of memories of watching the fan made music video on YouTube! Absolutely love what the community does with such videos, and for anyone who hasn't checked out the non-mainline albums, I heavily recommend you do!

Report Reply

Reply by Sali

posted

yeeeees i love boards of canada! my favorite song of theirs is roygbiv

Report Reply

Reply by Mason/May

posted

i just started listening to them recently lollll

one of my best friends is inlove with their music, i think they're great :)

Report Reply

Reply by arto

posted
updated

Reply by 𝔐𝔈ℨℨ𝔄𝔑ℑ𝔑𝔈

posted

Reply by Luis Strublic

posted

hell yeah, my favorite song of them is king of carnival

Report Reply

Reply by abi 𓆝 ⋆。𖦹°‧

posted

such an incredible band omg i’m so glad my parents played them for me as much as they did when i was younger 

Report Reply

Reply by abi 𓆝 ⋆。𖦹°‧

posted

such an incredible band omg i’m so glad my parents played them for me as much as they did when i was younger 

Report Reply

Reply by Hari

posted

Reply by polishsodapopuser79

posted

ima real traditionalist myself of course 

Report Reply

Reply by Sodalyte

posted

Agreed! Roygbiv is one of my favs :3

Report Reply