« Games Forum

GAME RECCOMENDATIONS

Posted by Maya

posted

Forum: Games

CAN SOMEONE PLS GIVE ME GAME RECOMMENDATIONS???

I really am bored and i need some new games to play which are fun and intriguing .The games i have played and reason for dropping them are:

-fall guys ;obsessed over it for a while but the repeating competition thing got annoying really quick

-fortnight ;played it a lot but sometimes i just stop play¡ng it then after a few months i pick it up again

-genshin impact;took to much storage

-honika star rail ; got bored

-Zenless Zone Zero;still play it but not as often 

-Roblox ;love it always playing it

-animal crossing ;got bored , needs to much effort

-ALL dark dome games ;finished nearly half of them very fun i love them

(pls recommend free games that are available on computer or phone that do not take up to much space and do not go on forever and are fun and relaxing and have the genres of: fantasy ,rpg ,mystery,multiplayer if possibe.)

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Oski006

posted

ik u said free games but u should check out project zomboid!!!

and mby get it someday

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ManEater

posted

Persona 5 seems like something you'd might enjoy! My friend loves it so I'm only going of his word lol

I personally love Cruelty Squad if u wanna check it out

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Hache

posted

(PC) Undertale, Deltarune, Yuppie phsyco, The count lucanor, Beat cop, Beholder, Bendy and the ink machine, Cry of fear, Cult of the lamb, Darkest dungeon, Dead cells (also available for phone), Doki doki literature club, Disco elysium, Emily is away, Everhood, Faith the unholy trinity, Everlasting summer, Hacknet, Helltaker, Hollow knight, Stardew Valley (also available for phone), Papers please, Who's Lila, Va-11 Hall-A, The red strings club, A space for the unbound

Phone (I have an android, so Im not sure if you'll find games which I listed)
Caves, Skullgirls, Soul knight, Voez, Brawl stars, Hearthstone, Deemo, Heart star, Cats are luquid, Purrfect tale (its kinda broken, so take a chance), Underworld office, Cat bird

Hope you'll find one that will take your interest! 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by spiracle_philia

posted

most of these games (unfortunately) cost money!!

my recs are the devil may cry franchise,yakuza,bayonetta,terraria,stray,tf2/team fortress 2,the last of us,metal gear, and hades. tf2 is the only free one tho if you aren't pirating.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Maya

posted

tyyy all sm

i found some games intresting and will download them

Permalink Report Reply