« Friends Forum

personality disorder thread

Posted by itriedtoescape

posted

Forum: Friends

hi! im posting this so we can find friends who also have personality disorders. 

rules:
- this is a safe space. we will not talk about triggering or upsetting topics.
- this includes all personality disorders. we are all in this together. stigmatisation of certain PDs will not be tolerated here!
- basic human respect. 

about me:
im 21, i have bpd, and i am in recovery! 

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Dazey

posted

I have borderline personality disorder, severe PTSD, and a TBI. 

Report Reply

Reply by BurakkuJakku

posted

I have bpd, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, autism and adhd! i really like making friends

Report Reply

Reply by ginevra

posted

ciao!

Hi!
I'm Italian and my english is very poor. So, if you tell me if you can read with google-translator, or similar, I'd like to talk with you, but in my language.
If you give a look in my profile, you understand more about me.
I have a borderline disturb of personality with 'double diagnosis' and depression.
I'm a member of an Italian Recovery College.
Now, I'm recovered so I can offer my experience to other people who need it.

I repeat, sorry for my English.

I hope you accept me.

Thanks

Report Reply

Reply by Hatch

posted

Oh sick.

I'm 23, have Some sort of cluster B issue. I could be diagnosed as anything but ASPD honestly.
Im prof diagnosed with Schizoid (A) but i honestly think its a misdiagnosis and I have AVPD (C). They can sometimes present the same, but the internal difference is big I think. Plus I'm already Schizoaffective, I think having /two/ Almost Schizophrenic disorders would be a little weird lol
I'm very Mad Pride, have high criticisms of the psych industry, and worship a god of Madness just for disclosure sake.

Report Reply

Reply by xbpdxbunny

posted

Heyy! 

I'm 23 and non-binary. 
I have bpd, bipolar disorder, c-ptsd, and ocd. 

Report Reply

Reply by hailey

posted

hi! i'm 20 and have dx bpd (but i am trying to look into possible comorbidities as well to potentially bring those up with a professional)

Report Reply

Reply by shruti

posted

Personal development plays a significant role in achieving a peaceful and fulfilling life. Here are some of the most important personal development topics that can contribute to a peaceful life:

Personality Development Course in Pune

1. Self-Awareness: Understanding yourself, your values, beliefs, strengths, and weaknesses is fundamental to personal growth. Self-awareness helps you make informed decisions and align your actions with your true self.

2. Mindfulness and Meditation: Practicing mindfulness and meditation techniques can help you manage stress, reduce anxiety, and cultivate inner peace. These practices promote emotional stability and mental clarity.

3. Emotional Intelligence: Developing emotional intelligence involves recognizing and managing your own emotions and understanding and empathizing with the emotions of others. It enhances your ability to build healthy relationships and resolve conflicts peacefully. Personality Development Classes in Pune

4. Stress Management: Learning effective stress management techniques is essential for maintaining peace in your life. This includes time management, relaxation exercises, and setting boundaries.

5. Positive Thinking and Gratitude: Cultivating a positive mindset and practicing gratitude can lead to a more peaceful and contented life. It helps you focus on the good in your life, even in challenging situations.

6. Goal Setting and Time Management: Setting clear goals and managing your time effectively can reduce stress and increase your sense of control over your life. It allows you to prioritize what's most important to you.

7. Communication Skills: Effective communication is crucial for building and maintaining peaceful relationships. Learning active listening, assertiveness, and conflict resolution techniques can improve your interpersonal interactions.personality Development Training in Pune

8. Self-Care: Taking care of your physical, mental, and emotional well-being is vital for a peaceful life. This includes regular exercise, a balanced diet, sufficient sleep, and seeking support when needed.

Report Reply