posted

Forum: Games

I’m bored and wanna discuss my favourite blue basatrd

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by scottape

posted

ignoring this post is almost a week old HEYYY HI I GOT SOME o///  ummmthese r mostly gonna be lukewarm takes prolly. i think The Slap was a stupid thing to ever be mad abt, even when it first came out. it was obviously a case of bad writing & editorial mandates. i can Understand being mad as a kid but it was blown so out of proportion its ridiculous.
i like sonic adventure dx !!!!!!!!! i like the way the game looks. i like the models and how bright and shiny everything is. i think Overall the original sonic adventure is more diverse in its visuals but sadx just looks objectively better in some stages to me.
ummmssss. i like the way the sonic unleashed ps 2 port looks. its objectively the worst way to experience the game And story but its sooo charming 2 me. thats definitelt an opinion out of retrospection rather than objective quality. especially on its release lawl.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by rookiebat

posted

The archie comics will always be my canon of choice and Antoine is genuinely my favorite character in the series. I can tell exactly what media people have seen by how they respond when i tell them that- they always say one of three things
"WHY." (SatAM viewer), "...who??" (Games only), or like, they get it. (read archie. LATER archie i have to specify.)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Sylvester

posted

i know a lot of people really really hate sonic 06 (and for good reason sometimes) but i personally think it was the BEST writing they've ever done of Shadow. obviously sa2 shadow is the absolute best and they'll never top that, but 06 shadow was *chef's kiss*. i really dislike how they've been writing him in more recent stuff, basically watering him down to just an edgelord who doesnt listen to anybody, but hopefully he's better in the new game.

also i don't like kirk thornton as shadow's voice lol. he tends to sound really annoying to me and i miss jason griffith SO MUCH it's ridiculous 

Permalink Report Reply