« Parties and Nightlife Forum

Party Chemicals

Hey first time posting on here. I'm a substance enthusiast and was wondering if there are anymore people like me out here? I have done every single chemical and substance there is to use that has any recreational value. Let's see what everyone is in to.

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Macky

posted

Ive done plenty of Acid and Psychedelics when I was younger. I also dabbled into more dangerous substances but I never got hooked. I've calmed down in the past 2 years and just  vibe and smoke weed now with the yearly psychdelic trip or whenever I can get it without risking my livelihood.

Report Reply

Reply by John

posted

Just wondering if there's any blunt to smoke 💨

Report Reply

Reply by Cashlin

posted

i dont want to come off as a sour puss but i want to point out that OP is probably exaggerating when they say they have done every known recreational substance, anyone who has poked around erowid has probably seen that there is basically an endless amount of analogues and similar compounds and forms of both common recreational drugs and drugs and experiences that would be considered recreational to some but are extremely dangerous or unpleasant, and to make an exaggeration like that leads me to believe that they aren't actually aware of the endless expansive world of drugs and their variations 

that being said I would say I really support the work coming out of MAPS (The Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies), and Erowid for being a classic and legendary source of general knowledge, and especially Dance Safe for what they have done to promote harm reduction over the years

Report Reply

Reply by Lindsay

posted

I love Poppers i do them all the time at the computer and when im gaming

Report Reply

Reply by Ashli Vixen

posted

If you guys only knew what these drugs do to your bodies, you may think twice before you use again..I am the daughter of a pharmacist and I have heard horror stories about how drugs damage your insides..not pretty 

Report Reply

Reply by richardbell

posted

Poppers are one of my favorite things to do at the computer and while stick merge gaming.

Report Reply

Reply by edibleconcrete

posted

hell yea, i like psychedelics but ive only done them a few times. i do have a lot of experience with dxm, weed, and dph (do NOT recommend dph at all). i used to smoke weed but dont have a plug anymore since i moved :/

Report Reply

Reply by myheadinclouds

posted

i used prescription tablets still to this day. oxy 80s and  valiums. i've used things with no recreational value, quetiapine, dph, doxylamine. spice hash. i'm naming the most obscure to sound cool. of course i've done the classics. md is big here. ket. 

Report Reply

Reply by ✷𝗼𝗮𝘁✷

posted

I luv poppers n shrooms n K ↶( *`ω´ )Ψ

Report Reply