« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Cant decide on what style to wear 😕

Posted by Maya

posted
updated

Forum: Fashion, Style, Shopping

I can't decide on what style to wear because I like alot of diffrent styles ,some are even the opposite of each other and idk what style to pick, some styles included are ;

• 2000s y2k 
  • Old money
  • Comfy /sporty
  • Grunge 
  • Downtown girl

There are more but those are all that stand out the most.

Somethings I like from each style is for example that 2000s y2k I like the accessories and vibe and in old money I like the clean put together vibe it gives off and in comfy/sporty well I like how they are comfortable and flowy but in grunge I like the the shirt on how they are mostly flowy  but I don't like the colors alot and in downtown girl I like the colors and the pants styles.

At one point I thought of mix and matching but if I were to do that my wardrobe would be all over the place and I will be limited to a few pre put together outfits because it would be harder to mix and match items together since they wouldn't match and I don't like that so idk what to do. Any advice?

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Bandhi999

posted

Comfy/sporty or early 2000s, old money kinda ran through and so is downtown girl. 

Smiles and sunsihne.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by weirdhouseplant

posted

No one chooses a style, wear diffrent ones on diffrent days. You're not a brand, you don't have to have a look

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Willow Killer

posted

You don't need to choose any "specific style" or anything. Just wear whatever you like and what makes you happy. like someone else said, you're not a brand. You don't need one look. just be you.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Mika :3

posted
updated

Wear whatever you feel comfiest in! You can have multiple combos between the styles.⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝

I for one have downtown style clothes, 2yk ones and cottage ones, i just wear what i feel like from these, and sometimes i make combos between them. 

Also, consider the ocasion! That can help a lot with combining and styling the clothes acording to the ocasion. ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶

Goodluck finding out your style:3 !

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Maya

posted

tyyy all i will defo just mix and match things from now lol

Permalink Report Reply