« Back to the Furries of SpaceHey Forum

Introductions & Fursona Show Off

Posted by greasefreak

posted
updated

Forum: Furries of SpaceHey Group

Hey guys! I'm a pretty new member of SpaceHey member and I've been trying to get into some furry spaces for quite some time. A lot of them are pretty hard for me to get into. The group did seem to be pretty awesome to be in and so, I joined in!

Btw, my name is Cain and I've been a furry ever since I laid my eyes on Bugs Bunny. LOL!!! I draw a bunch of furries (duh) and .write stories surrounding them.

I recently finished up this new fursona of mine the other day. I'm quite proud of his design. I plan on having a furry head & paws made of him someday and potentially participate in furcons one day. If you're a filipino furry, then hi!!!!

Show off your fursonas in the comments too! I'm interested in seeing them!

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jesse ΘΔ

posted

Did somebody say... 

Showing off fursonas??? 

Let's gooo!

This is my fursona Andrea!! A sparkledog :3 fox can change species slightly (like ears, tail, muzzle..) 

It is mostly a chill creature, it's 90% based off me so fox's personality is very similar to mine, he's more.. well, likable I'd say ^^

Thinking of making a fursuits out of It 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by CLAIRE!!!

posted

Woohoo! Hi everyb0dy! Heres my fursona, they're a racoon :>! 

(all my art ofc! :D)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by sharkybarkk

posted

Here is mine, hes name is siren he was made by iifosty
i paid $80 for him, hes now worth $102. you might have seen him around
maybe furry anime insta, twitter, it was me who posted those are hes old owner/stolen
hes just like me. sleepy, clusmy. shy and hyper. i don't smell like blueberries. he loves sushi (i can not have) and hes part dog and shark! my also my mascots for my job (work for myself)

Permalink Report Reply