« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

MAKEUP TIPS

ESPAΓ‘OL

Hola soy Alien y realmente no soy nada buena maquillandome y quisiera mejorar asi que pasenme sus mejores tips plis :,D

ENGLISH

Hi im Alien and im really bad at makeup and i want to improve sooo i was wondering if you want to help me pasing me some tips please :,D

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Jackinabox

posted

Hey! Im not really the best at makeup either but i know just a few things that might help? Watch youtube tuts on it too!

Foundation is not really a requirement, but it can help with getting the look you want by making your face a blank canvas! To make sure you get the right shade test some on your hand, and if its similar enough, try some on your face if you have a mirror to see if it matchs your skin!

With lipstick if you want a more clean look, line your lips in the way that you want them to look! You can do this with the lipstick itself or with a lip liner, with a lip liner you have better control

With blush im not too sure, personally i use a moderate about of blush on the higher areas of my cheeks but it can depend on the look you want/what looks best on youΒ 

Just remember, make up is best meant to highlight your best self! Make up is supposed to make you feel good, and fun, and creative!! but if it makes you feel bad, try to realize how beautiful you already are naturally before using makeup, i hope this helps!!

Permalink Report Reply