Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by SPR1NKL3Z DA SC3N3 K1D

posted
updated

Haven't drawn any of them yet but herezz 1 XP

Name: Hazard
Fandom: Newgroundzz (Izz Newgroundzz considered a fandom?? Lulzzz)
Literal embodiment of all thingzz scene and ""cringe"", literal life of teh party!!
Friendzz: Xeno, Razor, and Moon (probzz gunna change moonzz name lawlzz)
Hazz really light gray pupilzz and wearzz liek a typical scene outfit, invader zim stuffzz, kandi, bowzz, tiarazz, choppy teased hair, that kinda thing XPP

Wazz made in 1999 alongside the release of Picozz School and Immediately become popular/Newgroundzz mascot!! Wazz friendzz with everyone and her other alt friendzz but eventually made new friendzz (Not losing those friendshipzz don't worry) !!

Liekzz attacking with the back of her shotgun/rifle, I can't look them up 2 see the difference bc I'm at school XC but ya thatzz kinda it :) She luvzz playing with acidic/hazordous materialzz which izz why shezz named Hazard!! Her character song I think izz Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne XD

Report Reply

Reply by Elliott

posted

Hehe can’t be bothered to find image url rn so here’s a description hehe

Name:Azakai Viper

Been scene since 2012 (itz not a phaze mom!)

Gae. Very gae.

Quirky and loud personality like Boxxy (if u all remember herrr)

Hehe XD

Report Reply

Reply by yuki rosemoon

posted

Dis is from a vampire emo story im writing but uhm yeah. i started writing this when i was 14 myself. `(*>﹏<*)′

OC name: Cassandra, but her big bro calls her Cassie

OC age: 14 (at the start of the story, then she's 21 later on)

OC appearance: she has brown hair + brown eyes, but when she awakens to be a vampire she  starts to get white blonde streaks in her hair, and sometimes they're dyed red. 

OC style: she wears a lot of leg + arm warmers, tends to wear striped socks, and oversized hoodies n frilly dresses + skirts. 

* picturez aren't mine!1! *

i def have more ocs but shes one of my faves >:3c

Report Reply