« Games Forum

pokemon gen 4-5

Posted by e

posted

Forum: Games

does anyone still play pokemon gen 4 (hgss/dpp) or gen 5 (bw/bw2) as often as they used to? i wasn't able to play the games when i was younger (was more interested in the anime) but have been playing them now. does anyone else still play? and if so, do you still find ways to play online?

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by iguanaguavaa

posted

hg/ss and b/w are my fav pokemon games!! for like four-five months now i've found myself emulating them using Delta and it's been so fun getting back into them tbh. it doesn't really hit the same as being young and playing them physically on a DS, but it's still super enjoyable playing them on the go using my phone. the quality of the games are basically perfect, it's so fun. It doesn't have an online feature, at least not that i've found. i don't think it's possible to connect and do wonder trading or online battles through the emulator.

either way, though, I do still play those games. just to try and keep hold of that childlike wonder pokemon games gave me :]

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by munchlax

posted

I picked up pokemon black a while ago, and have really been enjoying it, definetly one of the best in the series.

Permalink Report Reply