« Helping each other Forum

trying to find an old commercial my family and i constantly talk about

me and my family are always joking about this commercial that aired when i was younger around 2012 to maybe 2014 that consisted of a blank white backbground with four differently colored squares that had two differently colored cats crawling through the squares, the first cat would say something and then the other cat would repeat it, i specifically remember both having voices of what sounded like toddlers, and remember the first things they say are: "i hope you find a home." "i hope you find a home." "weve been here for too long." "too long." thats the only thing i remember the cats saying in the commercial, and after they were done talking, they would fade to white, and then it would fade to some companies logo with some male adults voice talking about something that i have no memory of what he said. my family joke about it ALL the time, but searching it up online or searching up keywords with the commercial bring nothing. i do remember my brother years ago found it on youtube, but since then we forgot where the video was. does this ring a bell to anyone?

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Gluma

posted

If you want to, you can try posting this in the r/tipofmytongue subreddit :o Some people really try hard at finding specific commercials there lol

Permalink Report Reply