« Pets and Animals Forum

any LPS (littlest pet shop) lovers here??

Posted by Janek :3

posted

Forum: Pets and Animals

id love to meet all of the fellow LPS enjoyers :)
actually in 2 hours i have a train to the nearest city just so i can buy the newest lps lol!
also! tell me about your collection! ^^ <3  

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by syfuul

posted

I always wanted some LPS but sadly my parents didn't let me have any :(( i only had one from mcdonalds

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Dreamy Rain

posted

Hello! I also love Littlest Pet Shop! I had a bunch when I was younger! And recently I saw the new Littlest Pet Shops in my city's store. I have been sharing them with all my friends. 

We all have the urge to go and get the ones we lost. I might go tomorrow against all reason to get some with my hard earned cash. Eh, either way If I get my head into reason and don't buy them I will probably draw some. But I'm stil happy looking at them. Children should have nice pretty toys. Even If it's just a few. 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Angie

posted

hello!!! big lps fan here

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by erm123029

posted

Hi :3

I love lps too omg:33

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by xXDerpFaceXx

posted

i loooove littlest pet shops, aiming to make a series at some point :)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by yuka5555

posted

hehee i <3 LPS you have no idea how hyped i was when i heard about G7 (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶) .ᐟ.ᐟ it's lowk comforting to see people my age buying them, makes me feel less childish :'D i noticed they are slightly lower quality though, it's not very bad but the less careful kids might be,,, disappointed D;

so far i got #1, #12, #44, #45, #48 and #49. i love these little guys, especially the #12 doggo and the #49 bunny!! 

Permalink Report Reply