« Games Forum

streetpass in 2024?

Posted by candddy!

posted

Forum: Games

so i recently got a 3ds and ive been carrying it around everywhere hoping to get some streetpass hits but so far nothing :( do you guys still go out with ur 3ds?? i think we should bring this back

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 1st Generation

posted

i still walk around with my og 3ds and yeah I dont ever see the little blue light turn on anymore. its okay tho cause its modded and im playing lego city undercover which is cooler than any streetpass puzzle piece

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by candddy!

posted

sounds like a cool game B) does a modded 3ds not work with streetpass?

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by swaghaver

posted

i walk around with mines but i rarely ever get any. also you can still get streetpasses on a modded 3ds! there's also homebrew app called netpass that allows you to simply connect to the internet and get streetpasses online ^^ maybe you'd be interested in it

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by candddy!

posted

oohhh that sounds cool, i might look into modding mine in the future but it's my first time ever owning a 3ds so i want to experience it "out of the box" so to speak for a while and then maybe mod later on!! ive heard of pretendo too for internet access, sounds cool especially for multiplayer games :3

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Jinx ♪

posted

If you go to conventions of any kind you’re more likely to get streetpass! (Even more likely for anime and gaming!)

Permalink Report Reply