« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

i may be fucked

Posted by xenon

posted
updated

Forum: Fashion, Style, Shopping

running out of red iroiro. i decide i want something that i don't have to pour into a bowl and pick out a manic panic colour. the ink used for the pictures under the jars at sally beauty is not very lightfast and all of the pictures of the red hair looks extremely pink. i know that all of manic panic's red hair dye is not actually pink. except they are barely selling any bright reds that i use. it is never neutral or orange toned. if it is then it is too dark. i look at wildfire. the inside of the jar looks orange but the printed swatch looks pink. i go onto revanced and look up manic panic wildfire. i find a video of someone dying their hair from 6 years ago. it looks nice and red. i buy it even though it looks orange. i get home and find a newer video of someone dying their hair with wildfire. it's orange. they say in the video "i'm glad its orange and not red". the swatches on manic panic's website look red. the description says "orange red". is wildfire red or orange

Update: It's orange. Most of my hair is red but I ran out of iroiro mid-colouring and had to use my brand new jar of mp. Now my roots are orange. Not even red-orange. This shit's the colour of a dorito. That's the colour my hair turns whenever I use purple or white bleach instead of blue. On their website, it looks extremely red. What the actual hell

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Avon

posted

i really wish i could help you but i only have knowledge on blue dyes   ┐(‘~`;)┌

Best of luck <3

Permalink Report Reply