« Parties and Nightlife Forum

SMALL TOWN GIRLS RISE UP!!

As a person from a small city, how do past your time without the internet?

We have a skate park but skaters scare me jajaja

I literally don't know anyplace to go OUTT ITS SO FRUSTRATING 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by nyxxi

posted

Girl the town im in doesnt even have a sk8 park we all js sk8 around a parking lot n light up hahaha

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by bunny

posted

i read books and go places downtown when i have the energy. i just wish that local businesses had their hours pushed later in the summer or something because it's too damn hot out.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by rozii

posted

Reply by Cereza

posted

Tl/Dr: gathered in a gaggle of friends, complain about life, complain about school, complain about parents, complain about the opposite gender

My town was a tiny hick town so everything was in walking distance liek the quarry, random kids parks, skate parks, the schools field and even shit that wasnt so close it was easy to bribe a family member into dropping us off at the movie theatre or bike down to the local bakery then get told off for loitering around,

another thing that sucked up a lot of unused time for me was getting a job at the gas station, free slushies slapped, chilling in local libraries is legal and getting into art, music, bandlab is free, gardening, sewing, and it doesnt really count but you could kill time learning ballet or something off of youtube

Permalink Report Reply