« Books and Stories Forum

Any fans of The Expanse by James SA Corey?

Posted by Spacechief

posted
updated

Forum: Books and Stories

I thought this would be an appropriate place to start a thread about The Expanse. 

What The Expanse is: a hard-ish sci-fi book series that became a SyFy and later Amazon original series. It begins as a sort of murder mystery and intra-solar-system political thriller.

What it is not: Game of Thrones but in space.

Anyway, the final book Leviathan Falls is supposedly coming out this year and I am excited. 

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Julien

posted

I'm a big fan! I've read the first 6 books and am waiting to get my hands on Persepolis Rising soon. Also watched all 5 seasons of the show.

I know Nemesis Games is the more controversial book in the series - it's love it or hate it. Personally, it's my second favorite after Leviathan Wakes. Which side of this debate on Nemesis Games are you?

Report Reply

Reply by Liomksnb

posted
updated

It is a complete non-surgical procedure performed by one of the most experienced doctors to reduce moderate or severe wrinkles and stress lines. When the botox treatment for face extract is used in mild form, it is very safe to use and can be used as a tonic under the skin.

Report Reply

Reply by jose45

posted

James S.A. Corey, the collaborative force behind 'The Expanse,' has reshaped the landscape of contemporary science fiction. This essay delves into the narrative prowess of Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck, exploring the intricate world-building, character development, and thematic Essaybox depth within 'The Expanse' series. From the sociopolitical commentary woven into the fabric of the narrative to the masterful use of diverse perspectives, James S.A. Corey's work stands as a testament to the transformative power of collaborative storytelling within the realms of speculative fiction.

Report Reply