« General Forum

Happy World Oceans Day 2024

Posted by Sofia Rina

posted

Forum: General

Happy World Oceans Day, 8 June, 2024. 2024 Theme: "Awaken New Depths". This theme implies the fact that we don't really know what is actually in the sea, there are still many mysteries, there are still many parts that have not been explored. 

Always protect our seas, it is the life source for us, all organisms on Earth, including humans. Protecting the ocean means protecting life because all life on Earth comes from the ocean.

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by LavenderLushLuxury ☭

posted

Exactly, Protect the oceans protect mother earth she gives us life, Capitalism Companies are treating the Earth and the Ocean like a dumpster!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Hope Jones

posted

i know i'm a day late here but thank you for posting about this!! i am so super passionate about both the ocean and freshwater sources and it makes me sad how much people don't care. the amount of times is see people litter, especially at the beach or along rivers where it can just float away to god knows where, makes me *literally* want to cry. i've never been so passionate about anything else to the point where i am dedicating my life to studying water ecosystems professionally. <3

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Sofia Rina

posted

While water is always circulating through its water cycle, it has to remembered that it needs some amounts of time. So, even though water waste can become clean by itself, it takes time.

Permalink Report Reply