« Back to the Roblox players Forum

game recs?

Posted by toki

posted

Forum: Roblox players Group

hellaw i am "nikita" or sisconvention on roblox! im actually a relatively new player...ive only played a handful of games starting in 2019 but i really kicked up this year.

i'm always on the lookout for new games to play! the discover function kind of blows chunks so i turn to the community.

my most favorite game is regretevator!

i've also been big on the following/am looking for:

-i just started playing doors and im a pretty big fan...horror games are a plus! nothing that relies solely on jumpscare/no fnaf clones/childrens horror- they just dont have appeal for me! i like the strategy aspect of doors a lot & its uniqueness.

-this one like, emo garage band tycoon game...i enjoy that it has a light rhythm game aspect and its a silly concept!

-ive played a couple of rpg/dungeon crawler-type games and had a good time!

-roleplay games with in-depth character creators: warrior cats ultimate edition, there is a wolf one i cant recall the name of...

-i like a fun obby too :) and any 2-player/multiplayer strategy and party games! i play roblox with my friends a lot and i want some fun stuff to play with them.

-pet simulator 99, i like collectathon type games/something menial that i can play to just turn my brain on autopilot and watch the number go up :J

-i love simulators; farming, fishing, etc.

-anything unique and innovative with the engine...regretevator & doors are two that im so fond of because of how Much is crammed into them!

ftr: ive tried phighting and i wasnt such a fan- i also dont especially like asym rpgs, but id look into a really, really good one. social deduction games a la among us are also a plus; so is anything that lets me show off the money ive spent on robux to dress my little guy up, too lol.

thanks so much for helping an old man out lol feel free to FRQ me! have a wonderful rest of your day

Report Topic

1 Reply