« Helping each other Forum

Making friends

Posted by Mel :3

posted
updated

Forum: Helping each other

I am genuinely curious as to how one gets out of that stage of being awkward like I really want to make frends irl but I've been told I'm weird.This was a conversation between me and my friend abt her feelings towards me, she had unfollowed me on socials without saying a word so I asked her abt it and she told me this. (The thing abt the guy is not that i was lying, but the dude I spoke to over 1 day but I got attached really fast, he wasn't feeling me tho and he choose not to respond and broke things off with an ai generated apology)

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Mel :3

posted

Quick edit....the image is not visible but her exact words were: "okay ima be straight up i don't like you ur weird and u make me uncomfortable i've talked shit abt you multiple times this year and so have other of ur friends like vicky and some other girls i don't remember the name of im not trying to hurt ur feelings or anything but after u did that dumb shit with cussing me out just bc every one of the ugly little boys you've liked has liked me instead that kinda jus threw me off on you not only that but what u did with bryce's friend after a one day of dating was really weird and odd you could've easily ruined that boys social life bc u felt like lying

i'm not gonna lie to u i don't like you"

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ShininBusa

posted

Heya!
Look, everyone goes through that! I'm on that situation right now, to be honest.
Sometimes friends come when we less expect. If that person doesn't value you, you should value yourself!

Btw, feel free to talk with me, I'm open to new friendships!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Abigblueworld

posted

Your website is crazy good!!

Too bad I don't know howda do that.

Anyway, Spacehey logo is removed by the [REDACTED] logo, eek.

Permalink Report Reply