3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Whole_in_my_Head

posted

Target its all we have

Report Reply

Reply by lml

posted

Walmart…. I grew up going to target because my parents are snobby (??? Weird to distinguish between the 2, tbh) and Walmart is undeniably so much better? They have so much more stuff. They are more evil as a company but like… shopping experience wise….

Report Reply

Reply by Gluma

posted

Target because I grew up with it, although it is true that Walmart has a lot more stuff (...I think? At least that’s how it is in my area). However, I’ve been to Walmart a couple of times in my entire life and I’ve hated every second of it LMAO it’s not even any employees or customers that I hate; it’s just the general vibe the store has. The bright lights and loads of people give me sensory issues but I don’t know exactly why since I’ve been to Target during holiday season before and you’d think I’d feel the same way (not like Target during that time isn’t overwhelming, but it never gave me an actual headache like Walmart does). I guess Walmart feels a lot more...open to me and therefore, I feel like a prey animal exposed in the middle of a field or something LOL. I also just don’t like the grayness Walmart has (dunno know if that’s universal to all Walmarts but definitely hate mine).

Report Reply