« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Microsoft Bing

Hello ladies and gentlemen maybe you don't know it but I do, because I don't use Google like most of you, I use Microsoft Bing, the Microsoft search engine which I use because I think it's much better than Google, but that's everyone's opinion, and today I made this blog because I want to tell you these top 5 reasons why you should switch to Microsoft Bing,  although of course, this is my opinion and someone may not be comfortable with it so well, I'm not telling you that you have to switch to Bing but it's my opinion. After saying this, now let's get the list:

1. The image of the day: As a first point we could not miss this, and it is that when you enter bing.com you can find a very nice image in the background, this image is taken by a professional and is in high quality, an image which changes every day and is named as "The image of the day", the image can be of anything,  a city, a landscape, an animal, a building, whatever, and this is one of the things I love most about Bing, because I really love those photos, to know that every day that photo changes is phenomenal; whereas if you go to google.com you will realize that there is nothing, just a flat background where depending on the theme it is going to be a light gray background or a dark gray background, so that for me is one of the best things that Bing has, although of course, for some people the appearance doesn't matter in terms of this,  But for me I love this.
  2. Synchronization: As point number two, I'm going to say that one of the things that I also really like is synchronization, since I know that most of you who are reading this use Windows including me and Bing is from Microsoft and Microsoft is the same company that created Windows, so when you use Bing you are more in sync with your computer,  for example, in Windows 10 and 11 we can search through a search bar, but from there we can also search the internet, but we can only search with the Bing search engine and there is no way to switch to Google, so when you use Bing what you are doing is what is synchronizing you more with your computer. And apart from Windows there are also several Microsoft services which are directly connected to Bing, such as Microsoft Edge, Microsoft's browser, which by the way I also use daily, there are also other things that are connected to Bing such as Microsoft 365 or also other things such as MSN, although that is already different,  but seriously that many, many of Microsoft's services are connected to Bing since from many of them we can search the internet depending on the application some things and obviously Microsoft is not going to let you use Google but is going to force you to use its Microsoft Bing search engine, so yes,  This is one of the things I like the most about Microsoft Bing, because when it comes to using it it is synchronizing you more with your PC, of course, if you use Windows.
  3. Copilot: As point number 3 I am going to say one of the things that I also love, one of the best of all, and in fact, as a curiosity, thanks to this function made Bing increase a little more in its users, yes, I am talking about the Microsoft Copilot function, previously called Bing chat, Copilot is an artificial intelligence and when you search in Bing then Copilot can recommend you things or you can even talk directly with it from Bing without having to switch to another tab or do anything, so it is something very cool and I love that because seriously Copilot helps me a lot in many things, it helps me day by day and I know that Google has been working on its own artificial intelligence which if I remember correctly is called Gemini and that's great, because according to some comments it's supposedly very good, but seriously I'll go with Copilot, because Copilot is from Microsoft, so it's more connected with other services like for example Windows 11, well, I don't use Windows 11, but I know that at some point in my life I will have to use it, in fact I've already used it, and then I will be able to use it because it is connected with Bing, Copilot is also connected with Edge and with many other services such as the new Outlook, Microsoft 365 and much, much more, so Copilot connects Bing with many more things and I love that, it's great and I think it's a very good artificial intelligence.
  4. Best results: As number four I am going to say what other things I really like are the search results because Bing unlike Google has different search results, but I do not mean that it shows other web pages, but let's say you search for “Napoleon” and it will search it like any other search engine, but it will tell you a summary it will tell you important things, it will show you an image, it will show you some curiosities, it will show you many things, it will not simply show you a small summary of Wikipedia as Google does on the right side, but it will tell you a lot of information without you having to open Wikipedia directly, so I think that's great, because in my opinion, I research many things, many pages, many computer topics and I search in Bing and then this way I would not have to do as much as going to Wikipedia but basically it shows me in a small panel important information and from there I get some information so I like that a lot because in my opinion it saves me a lot of valuable time. In addition one thing you should also know is that these small panels where it shows you information that text that appears there is not made with artificial intelligence, that is Copilot does not make those texts, since basically what it does is to copy from web pages such as Wikipedia, Wikipedia has a page of Napoleon and takes the texts as the death, birth, battles, important things and much more but nothing is made with artificial intelligence, everything is copied from Wikipedia or from a page that has the information, so you should not worry about that, if you care that what you do is original like me, I don't use artificial intelligence to make my forums or blogs.
  5. Rewards: And as a fifth and last point, I must say that another of the things that I also like about Microsoft Bing are the Microsoft Rewards, these rewards are given every time you do a search on Bing, when you search for something, anything, no matter what it is, points will be added to your account and those points can be claimed in whatever you want,  for example, you can claim it for a game, for donations and much more, so I love that and let's see, it's not that I use it much since I don't really look for it for games or so much, but for some things I have used them and seriously I have right now like about 4,000 Microsoft Rewards points and I like it a lot,  Although I don't use it on a daily basis, I occasionally use it for some games I play.

Well people I really extended myself a lot, I was too passionate, but well sometimes I deviated a little from the topic but it doesn't matter, I still think I fit very well, so these are top 5 reasons why you should switch to Microsoft Bing, although sometimes I was only talking about myself, forgive me, but well, there is nothing we can do.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Bao

posted

Top reason why you shouldn't switch to Microsoft bing:

Tracking

Permalink Report Reply