« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Layouts you may be interested in

Posted by Generic_Dev

posted
updated

Forum: Web, HTML, Tech

Hi, I'm a programmer, and so far I'm learning HTML and CSS, but I've been creating and publishing some layouts for SpaceHey, and that's why now I'm coming to show you some of them, I'd appreciate it very much if you use any, well, here's the list:

• "Download" icon in Online Now: Hi, this is my first design, I really don't know if you like it or not, if you like it please let me know in the comments, it's very simple, just replace the "Online Now" icon with an image that says "Download", I hope you enjoy it :D. To get it, click here.
  • Classic MySpace icon for your profile: I know there are several similar designs, in fact, I was looking for something similar to this among all the designs, but the ones I found were not well made, they looked stretched, pixelated, poor quality, very small, etc. And that's why I've decided to make this design, it's a very good design, very neat, this design replaces the SpaceHey icon that appears at the top left of the profile with an icon that is very similar to the original MySpace icon in the 2000s, also, this image or "icon" was designed by me,  and try to make it as beautiful as possible, with better quality, neater and more; all with the help of Photoshop. To get it, click here.
  • "facebook" icon on the profile: What this design does is that it replaces the icon that says "SpaceHey" on the profile with this icon, which is an icon that shows letters that say "facebook", it's simple but beautiful, and it looks good when you combine it with a design inspired by the old facebook, also, if you use it with a blue design,  it looks phenomenal, for example, if you combine it with SpaceHey's default design, it looks very pretty; It's something very simple, but beautiful, I hope you like it. To get it, click here.
  • New MySpace icon on profile - Modern: This is something I didn't find, I'm talking about the new MySpace icon, I know it's a bit simple, but I like it, it's minimalist and simple, basically what this design does is replace the SpaceHey icon that appears on the profile with this icon, which would be the new one,  or modern MySpace icon, this new icon appears in myspace.com, and it looks great if you combine it with a minimalist design, since the icon itself is minimalist, simple, but beautiful, this icon doesn't say the typical phrase "a space for friends" since it seems that MySpace doesn't use this phrase anymore, but it's still very nice,  I like it. To get it, click here.
  • Animated "Online Now" icon: This is a design inspired by the Online Now icon of the myspace.windows93.net page, since in fact, I took the gif directly from that page, in my opinion it is very beautiful, it replaces the Online icon of your profile with this one, also as it says in the title, it is animated, very simple but beautiful, I hope you like it. (Like I said, the gif is not mine and belongs on page myspace.windows93.net) To get it, click here.
  • Gif icon Windows 95 meme Nyan Cat: It is a layout which puts a gif where the Windows 95 icon appears with the style of that famous Nyan Cat meme, it is very nice but simple, it also combines well with those designs full of colors and rainbows, perfect if you like memes and computing XD. To get it, click here.
  • Large animated text in "About Me": The code will add a large animated text in the "About Me" section, although if you want, you can put it elsewhere as in the "Who would I like to meet" section, the animation is very simple, it is an animation which makes this text move up and down over and over again, if you know a little bit of HTML you can change the animation. At the end of the code there is a part where what matters appears, at the bottom of the code will be the part where it says "Hello World!", there you change the text to whatever you want. To get, click here.
  • Bouncing profile picture: What the code itself does is that it will give the profile picture some slight rounded edges, although if you know html and css you can reduce or increase it, and also, it makes the profile picture constantly bounce. To get it, click here.
  • Profile picture constantly zooming in: The code will make your profile picture constantly zoom, this will make it look big for a few seconds, and then it returns to its original state, in the parts that say "scale" you can change the values to make it bigger, smaller, etc. It also adds rounded edges to the profile picture, although they can be removed in the code. To get it, click here.

I will constantly update this, every time I publish a new layout I will add it to the list.

Report Topic

0 Replies