Woo DEADLIFE!

Report Reply

Reply by scourgu!

posted

had a phase, got bored quick

Report Reply

Reply by B w u l f

posted

The Midnight, Carpenter Brut, Lucy in Disguise, and MOON are my current big synthwave groups. If you like vibing out to some vaporwave and going back in time, Midnight Television on YouTube is an awesome premade playlist to old tv commercials.

Report Reply

Reply by CJ ☆

posted

GUNSHIP!!!!!!!! i seriously adore them!! but kavinsky and  carpenter brut are up there too. i found some stuff i like with fm-84 as well. 

Report Reply

Reply by Darohan

posted
updated

Oof, where to begin? Gunship, W.O.L.F.C.L.U.B., ScanDroid, and the Midnight are some of my most-listened; but I think that Lovers by TimeCop1983 is probably my favourite album in the genre, at least rn...

Edit: Saw someone else mention FM-84 and would like to give them a special mention too.

Report Reply

Reply by SWH (Punk Jesus)

posted

Generally love Synthwave. It's my go to genre other than metal.

Fav artists include: Perturbator, Scandroid, Protector 101, Starforce, Dance with the Dead, FM-84, DJ Ten, OSC, and many more. I often like to listen to Prime Thanatos and Knight Riders' Live streams to catch a lot of new stuff.

I also make bits of synthwave from time to time through my SWH project. It's mostly metal right now on there but there is a fair whack of synth in there too. 

I'm working on my Synthwave album right now, remastering the singles I've currently released ready for the album as well as finishing off a few other tracks.

Report Reply

Reply by Forsarek Slayer of Glerbo

posted

https://linktr.ee/morphineskin

Report Reply