« Games Forum

TTRPGS

Posted by balahan

posted

Forum: Games

Hello, i personally enjoy ttrpgs and wanted to see if there were any people that wanted to share some experiences they had with them, a particular system they enjoyed or anything about ttrpgs really. 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ugri

posted

I really love the BECMI Dungeon and Dragons editions. They are so campy and grind and more character focused than gamey.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by CurvedSix657

posted

Love TTRPGs, ive been playing D&D for like 7 years at this point and ive always had a knack for accidentally stumbling across the most silly character builds of all time. So i had this barbarian kobald who, through a mix of feats and homebrew shenanigans had a base move speed of 90, and when i entered rage i got an extra 10 feet of move speed, so i had a move speed of 100ft per turn every turn.  That isn't where it ends however, as im sure you realized by now, i can dash to effectively make that 100ft into 200ft, plus i had a feat that made it to where when i was chasing someone who was running away, my move speed would be doubled, so that made it to where i had 400ft of move speed, and when all that happens i can have the party's wizard cast haste on me to make my move speed 800ft.

So basically since a turn in D&D a turn is supposed to be 6 seconds that would mean that my character could run at about 90 miles per hour! (or 146 kilometers per hour for my non-American homies reading this)

TLDR: I made sonic the hedgehog and my DM wasn't happy

Permalink Report Reply