« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Improve the function of bulletins on SpaceHey - Suggestion

Hello, I am Generic_Dev, and in this forum I want to talk to you about a very good feature with a lot of potential on SpaceHey, the newsletters

Any user can create a newsletter, this newsletter can contain text and images from the internet, but only friends can see this newsletter, and that does not please me, as it is a feature with great potential, and that is why I have these 2 suggestions for the SpaceHey development team:

1. Public bulletins: As I mentioned before, bulletins have a lot of potential, and having them only visible to friends is a waste When creating their bulletin, users should be able to choose between a bulletin for friends only or a public bulletin Public bulletins would appear in the Bulletins section of the SpaceHey website (https://spaceheycom/bulletins), alongside the private ones that only friends can see

2. Reactions: This is not Facebook, Instagram, or anything like that, but this is a very interesting and basic feature When I refer to reactions, I mean the typical ones: like, dislike, comments, and sharing When you open the bulletin, you should be able to find these buttons at the top or bottom (however you prefer) The like and dislike buttons would show how many likes and dislikes the bulletin has The sharing function would take you to SpaceHey's instant messages (IM), where you could share the bulletin with any of your friends And then there's the comments button, which would show or hide the comments box (although it might be useless since the comments would always be displayed below)

These are 2 interesting functions that could be done I am a programmer and I know that when programming, this can become tedious or slow since sometimes things don't go as one wants However, I think this platform is very good, excellent, wonderful, and this function would be very interesting The bulletins are like user posts, and making them public and adding typical reactions would be great

See my other forum topics by clicking here.

Report Topic

0 Replies