« Friends Forum

Finding friends with similar interests

Posted by syskey

posted

Forum: Friends

Hello! I've been trying to find some people like me for awhile and I have been struggling a bit so just to save myself the time of scrolling through all the people online I decided to post this.

I'll introduce myself, hi I'm Evelyn or just Syskey (Cis-key) and I'm looking for some friends that are into games and that do have Steam, Discord and also people that are close to the hours of EST/EDT. (Timezones) Don't worry if you don't have many games, if we get to know each other good enough I might just buy some for you! 

I'm really into shooters, recently I've really been into resident evil and I've been having a lot of fun with that even if most of the time I'm just watching my friend stream it to me. It's okay though, he is cool I hope some of you could meet him as well. 

That's it for now though, please contact me if you're interested I'm sure we can have a lot of fun!                                           

I'll be waiting eating enjoying food

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Y͜͡i͜͡p͜͡p͜͡e͜͡e͜͡

posted

Hiiii I have Discord and I don't have steam yet but I am going to get a steam deck for my birthday which will be soon and we can always play Roblox or cod if you wanted to so yeah if you want to be friends just message me :3

Report Reply