Forum: Music

kendrick won btw

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Black Market Stray Cat

posted
updated

i guess i'm more of a passive/neutral observer, since i'm not a particularly big fan of either.

Not Like Us is probably the song i like the most (or dislike the least?) out of the...i think 7 songs that released within one week. it's easily the most catchy, it's the one i've listened to the most at least, though i don't like the idea of making a song presenting serious allegations sound like a club banger for people to do vapid dances to on tiktok. one point i will give kendrick is that he's good at making songs that're difficult to listen to, between we cry together (older song, i'm aware) and meet the grahams. i listened to meet the grahams once and decided that was enough.

euphoria irritates me and the other songs strike me as forgettable. how bad The Heart Part 6 is goes without saying.

...i guess that's enough beating around the bush. in all honesty, i just want something to actually come out of all this, assuming the allegations presented in meet the grahams are true (and are actually as bad as suggested). potentially horrifying stuff alluded to in that song, and it almost makes everyone look bad for nobody doing anything about it earlier (and even now, only going "haha, drake's a pdf file lol his favorite chord is A Minor"). 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Nova's Kain

posted

Kendrick won, obvi, but I gotta say, Family Matters had a pretty good beat, buuuut, Euphoria, Meet the Grahams, and Not like us will always be better

Permalink Report Reply