« Games Forum

who's your favorite resident evil character?

Posted by 壊死

posted

Forum: Games

my favotitest good guy is probably ethan winters, because... imprinting worked? i got into this game universe with him, he's my mama duck, love him, miss him. plus he's a normal human being just like you and me, and that makes him special to me.

as for the bad guys, it's getting more difficult, and i don't know if i can choose one. william birkin, lucas baker, karl heisenberg are the first that come to mind, and i leave it like that before i remember someone else.

share your opinions in replies but don't fight over pixel men, they all are cool in their own way, and preferring one over another doesn't make you a true fan or a poser

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Pyro

posted

yes I like Ethan too, resi 8 was my first re game and I think he's cool. i also like Jill becuse she cute 

out of the bad guys I'm gonna have to go with Donna because she's the only one who managed to scare the absolute shit out of me

Report Reply

Reply by Hope Jones

posted

ethan is my favorite. i love how normal he is. and he's funny and wholesome. wife guy? best dad ever? silly, goofy, and sick of this shit. 

Report Reply

Reply by ✯brainrot bro✯

posted

I love Wesker a very normal amount and definitely don't foam at the mouth anytime I'm given a crumb of Wesker content

Report Reply

Reply by Mr. Hazard

posted

Claire is my babe, so she's my all time. Least favorite is easily Ethan, he's everything that a good RE character isn't, no good looking face and zero personality. RE7 was a solid movie game, but as with any horror movie the second watch isn't scary and RE7 & RE8 offer no replay value.

Report Reply