« Back to the Friday nights at Freddie’s Forum

fnaf twt is going crazy rn

im sure at least one person here has seen everything thats gone down and twitter and freddit recently, and i really just wanted to talk about it LOL

first things first, the talbert files:

i was honeslty so excited to read these files wehre they were released so to see that it could possibly all be fake saddens me just a tad :,> now im not really taking sides on that situation because im not really sure who to believe lol. on the one hand, the people who released the document are literally doubling down and heavily claiming that what they released is real, and that scott either forgot or is lying for some reason. on the other hand, theres really no reason for scott to lie about something like this. so, im just going to see how things play out (if they play out even longer). to be honest, even if it is fake, i wouldnt care too much. the talbert files were super cool to be, and i had a fun time reading that doccument. i need to look into more fan AU's becuase thats where all the funs at 

now, on to the pinky pills stuff: 

scotts response was dogshit. i personally think if he cared enough, hed actually dig into the entire situation and go off from there. its quit clear he didnt. i was pretty happy yo see that pinky pills quit literally seocnds after reading his statement. it made me feel a bit better becuase it meant that shed have left no matter how the situation went. i still hated scotts response though, i mean jesus. i really havent been on his side since he retired and this ia a bigger blow than that situation. 

anyway!! i just wanted to see other peoples opinions lol, PLS feel free to share (im not ery sure anyones gonna respond to this but owell-)

(sorry for the typos lol)

Report Topic

0 Replies