« Art and Photography Forum

My Graphic Art ^-^

Posted by Jackson

posted
updated

Forum: Art and Photography

This is a potential cover art for an album I'm working on.
I have more on my instagram, @gr4vepiss.

If you'd like me to make you something, I charge 5-10 dollars.
Otherwise, please enjoy my work :)

Potential cover art for a music project

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Buraiden Gai

posted

looks cool! esp looks sick as the backdrop for your page

Report Reply

Reply by sugars.not.so.sweet

posted

reminds me of a haunted house flyer <3

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1.) The most difficult and time consuming part of my work is the design of robots that are very hard to control (like my "B" robots, but also my other robots) and are difficult to work in the sense that I don't know what they do. I also don't know how they do it (and I'm not even trying to be mean about that) and the robots that are used to doing that tend not be able to be programmed in such an elegant way that I can control them.

I also like how the design and design process works and that the people working for me (the ones I work for and the people that I love and work for) are able to work on their own and have a good understanding and understanding of the design and design process and what it is they're working on.

I think this makes the design process easier for people to learn, and it helps me to be a more creative robot. It's not as hard as you think and the design of robots is very much easier for me, so it's not that I don't like the way it's designed. I also like how it works, so I don't have to work with the same amount and have to think differently, and the design is easier and I'm able to think more clearly, which I like for me.

2. If a person wants a robot, they have a right to do it (like a person with the "B" or "C" or something similar). But, I think this is not always a right, and if a person wants something that's hard and hard and is very hard, they don't get it. If they do want to use a robot, it has to be very, very easy and they have a right. I think this means that a robot can only use one thing at any one time and it's not a right, and it has to work very well. If a person wants something that's very hard to work with and it's hard to use and they're not sure if it's the best robot they want, they

Report Reply