« Games Forum

Jak And Daxter appreciation thread

Posted by ⊕ΨPirate_SalmonidkingΩ⊕

posted
updated

Forum: Games

Anyone else likes the Jak And Daxter series, for me it has to be my favorite series ever.

Before discovering Jak And Daxter I was, and still is, a big fan of Ratchet And Clank of which I'm still working on getting the platinum in every game, for now I have the platinum of the first game, the third and A Crack In Time. But besides that, both series have always nodded to each other with easter eggs and both of them including Sly being included in Playstation Move Heros and All Stars Battle Royal. So I've heard of the Jak And Daxter series for a while, but never got the chance to play it, until I got it digitally on PS4 and it was immediately love at first play. 

The first one I played was Jak 2 Renegade, and I absolutely loved it and still do since I replay it a lot. At first I had some trouble with the difficulty but after my second playthrough it became second nature to me, same thing for the rest of the series.

My favorite game is Jak 3 because I see it as the more polished and fun version of Jak 2, I like the setting of the desert and the world threatening Dark Makers, as well as the KG robots and the obviously ancient Precursors. But I also look fondly at the dark Haven City of Jak 2 and every other setting in the series (including the pirates of TLF).

Also Daxter is my favorite character ever 

Report Topic

0 Replies