« Art and Photography Forum

cosplayers n congoers ??

take everythin i say with a grain of salt bc im very much an amateur lulz but i loooove cosplaying!! but thing is, my bff got me into it so i dont know, like, anybody besides them n our irls xD i kno forums can be a liiiiil barren but nonetheless was wondering if anybody here likes cosplaying, especially at cons, so i could nab some more cosplay friends !!

its my - idek, like, 5th? 6th? maybe even 7th? - year of c2e2 in THREE DAYS!!! n im super stressed but like in a good way lol like excited stress. absolutely cosplaymaxxing this year its my first year of a 3-day pass n im gunna try to crunch out four cosplays! tho one of thems probs gonna be more a closet cosplay because the shirt i ordered for him got hella delayed and isnt even here yet fml ... even still im so excited to get the photos n show off. if anybody else is attending id be more than happy to say hi or even just be happy with the knowledge theres gonna be other spacehey ppl there <3

regardless!!! tldr!!! id love to make cosplay friends lol!!!

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by jack aws

posted

Head Soccer 2023: Dynamic Football Action: Experience
exhilarating soccer matches with head-only players, special moves, and
intense competitions. Score goals to victory!

Report Reply

Reply by marumizer

posted

I love cosplay, but I'll admit I'm very inexperienced. I've had a big interest since I was little (of course), but because of budgets I wasn't really able to attend conventions or do much but admire from afar for a long while. 

It wasn't until late 2023 that I actually attended my first (and only) convention to date, a small one in my town. Dream come true- I didn't attend for long, but I loved it to bits and I'm eager to get better at my own skills and attend more to find likeminded people. 

Report Reply

Reply by ˗ˏˋ⊹ Ali ☆彡

posted

Hey! I'm a cosplayer, though most of my cosplay content is on insta
I sent you a friend req!

HAVE FUN AT CON THIS WEEKENDDDD

Report Reply