« Back to the School Sucks Forum

Religion, Homophobia and nonsense

Posted by POPPY

posted

Forum: School Sucks Group

I will talk about my “Wonderful school” (I hate it)

I study in a Christian school and I am a 16-year-old lesbian trapped in that place, well I have been studying there for approximately 3 years which has been torture since I have suffered bullying not only because of my physique but also because of my beliefs and sexuality, about Regarding bullying issues, I have gone to leave many complaints and report it to the office since it reached points where I just wanted to disappear, they never did anything, they only talked to those people but they never received a punishment.

I also take a religion course, it is mandatory to receive it regardless of whether you have a totally different belief or if they say things that offend you. A few months ago this teacher started saying many nonsense things about the LGBT community, mixing the Bible with Homosexuality, then I spoke and told the lady not to say that kind of thing since it didn't make sense (I said it in other words in a kind way) and then she started to say: of course she is right but of course I don't judge anyone. ... Also now the school is "on the lookout" for the students since they make many groups about this school and talk about all the shit that happens and they want to eliminate those groups I have even sued those people, but last year when a boy had threatened me about hurting me and even killing me, they did nothing, they just suspended him for one day and sat him behind me since "nothing has happened to me so they can't do anything, but if something happens to me they go to my mother to "report", meaning that they should wait for something to happen to a student to take control over the situation?

To this day the boy continues studying at school, I look forward to the end of the school year because it is seriously unbearable to be at that school.

Report Topic

0 Replies