« Helping each other Forum

How do i keep my friend group together???

Posted by Nic

posted

Forum: Helping each other

Bro last Friday a big thing happened in my friend group, one girl (one of my closest friends from there(ill call her K)) started having a problem with one of our mutual friends (ill call him A).

So A started doing drugs more often, and drinking in early hours of the morning and all of that addict type shi, and K wanted to help him, and started staying late in school just to help him, keep in mind that no one told her to play mom w him, and i guess A didnt like that K was kind of his moms He started to be mean to her, taking shit for granted, and even assumed that K’s feelings didnt matter bc he’s the center of our talks.

In Friday all went down, K got tired of his shit and left our usual place at the cafeteria. Later i talked to her and she basically told me that she couldn’t stand A no more, and that she’s tired of his parents talking to her to know how he’s doing in school.

Now today, when i arrived at school (7 am) i noticed her stuff wasn’t in their usual spot, and A was STINKING of alcohol, im talking like when you go to a party and some1 spills their drink on you.

I saw K at around 10:30, and she was completely ignoring EVERYONE, even me and i was very confused and hurt, but i decided to leave her be, and texted her something along the lines of “i love you very much, please dont let anyone break our bond, ya you can talk to me whenever”

Im scared bc this is the second friend ill lose THIS MONTH, and i dont want any type of problems between my friends. Should I do something or not???

Plz help :((

Report Topic

0 Replies