« Friends Forum

friends? >.>

Posted by skacotar9

posted
updated

Forum: Friends

Hiii everyone, 

I'm 21f and looking for some 18+ friends on this site!! I listen to a lot of alternative/shoegaze/new wave music but pretty much anything goes with me! I love David Lynch, horror movies, nerdy movies (like Scott Pilgrim), and my favourite movie is Phantom Thread! 

I play a lot of video games - my all time fave is Mario Kart Wii and atm I'm playing The Sims 2 and Uncharted 2! Aaaand I love alternative and street fashion (especially Japanese street fashion) from the 90s + 2000s. 

My favourite food is ramen :p 

Reply to this post and let me know if you have similar interests (or if you don't) so we can be friendz! 

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ☆.・.・:MUSTA.・.・:☆

posted

Hi! My name is Ivonne and I'm a 22 y/o from México! I like a lot of stuff you mentioned and feel we could be friends and chat! (⌒‿⌒)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by skacotar9

posted

Hello! Coool, I will add you! ^.^

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by jupitersjuno

posted

hi, i'm Avery! I'm 20 and I listen to a lot of new wave music!! I'm from the US and I'd love to be friends:)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by skacotar9

posted

Yayyy, I love your profile song!! I will add u :))

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Hope Jones

posted

I'm a bit older than you, but feel free to send a request! We have a lot of similar interests. :3 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ☆.・.・:MUSTA.・.・:☆

posted

Hi! My name is Ivonne and I'm a 22 y/o from México! I like a lot of stuff you mentioned and feel we could be friends and chat! (⌒‿⌒)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by FRAN[KIE]

posted
updated

hii i'm 18 and new 2 being active on here and trying 2 find friends!! ^-^

i rlly like psychological horror movies as well. i wish i still played videogames a bunch but college as been kicking my ass. anywayzz i would love 2 chat!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by skacotar9

posted

woo! let's all be friends ^.^

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by xXsp3nc1eXx

posted

just checked ur profile an we have loads of common interests! sent a friend request, u seem cooool :3

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by DXV

posted

Reply by Gwendy

posted

Reply by Silver

posted

In my 20s as well, similar taste in music and love for Scott Pilgrim :9

Add me if u wanna chat

Permalink Report Reply