« Back to the █▶ We The Homestucks Are Taking Over Spa... Forum

Anyone going to sahcon?

https://sahcon.com/

sahcon (Stuck At Home convention) is a online only event for homestuck fans that has been going on since 2019 and seems to be coming back again this year

things are still being set up so art applications are takeing place if you want to contribute in any way.

i havent gone to any yet only hearing about it after the fact last year so with it being homestuck day  made sure toremember to check in on it agian to see how everything has been developing.

there are livestreams, music showcases, fan art book colaberations and vr/discord chat hang outs to simulate everything you would get out of a con with its pannels and events to mingle

with how much homestuck aptly spoke to all the internet people trapped behind screens its no surprse that there would be this much detication to biulding an online only convention by its fans

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Hunter_Gr33n

posted
updated

I kind of want to, but I don't know HOW to attend it. If I DO attend, it'll be my first Homestuck convention to date.

Also it looks like the con starts on 20 July, which just so happens to be my birthday! That's a pretty rad coincidence!

EDIT: I'm definitely at least going to try to attend if I can.

Report Reply

Reply by vexoBexo

posted

I'll Defs Be Going, I Went Last Year, As Much As You Can "Go" To An Online Con. It Is Just A Discord Server, But The Panels Were Both Fun And Informative :3 I Do Hope That They Can Do A Physical Con At Some Point, For Me The Biggest Draw Of Cons Would Be Seeing Cosplays And Meeting New People, And A Whole Convention Of Homestucks Would Be Wicked :33

Report Reply