« General Forum

What’s yall interests?

Posted by Bitter_soul

posted

Forum: General

You can ramble about your favorite interests! I like to get to know ppl! :)

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Hope Jones

posted

So I'm currently obsessed with survival horror games. I've been playing Resident Evil 7 and 8 over and over again. Absolutely cannot stop. 

I'm also spending a lot of time watching WWE and listening to drum and bass.

I haven't been keeping up with it lately because I am getting over being sick but I'm super excited to get back to regular weightlifting. 

>:) Lots of things to be excited about rn tbh. 

Report Reply

Reply by ˗ˏˋ ★The Spiral★ ˎˊ˗

posted

I have a special interest in horror and I've just been going insane over Greylock for the past year. It's an analog horror that is so so well done thanks to Rob Gavanagan and Matt. They just launched merch recently so me and my fiance are so excited to get some. It's just a very complex and detailed story and I'm losing it waiting for the next video to drop!

The characters are all interesting and theyre connected in very interesting ways. It does deal with some heavy topics and has some very very heavy body horror. It's sort of cosmic horror meets supernatural type horror. I can not stress enough how much I love this series. [shaking hands in excitement]

Report Reply

Reply by $unayn

posted

My current interest is the Len'en Project games.

I discovered it through the Touhou Project, and because of a YT video comparing them both. Currently my favorite games are RMI (Len'en 3) and BPoHC (Len'en 4). Mainly because of the music and the art (specificaly shading).

And it's comunity is fairly good too, though it's small and almost everyone know everyone xd

Report Reply

Reply by silverlight

posted

Tourism and traveling, and all this is quite expensive. 

Report Reply